jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

4 minutes ago, Soctty said:

I had heard another ex Celtic centre half mentioned. Time will tell I guess...

Is it John Kennedy? Please let it be him, so StuD can try to spin it that he was right all along. 

12 minutes ago, billyg said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I believe our worst fears about Anthony Stokes may be about to be realised ! I'm told he was at stadium/training ground today :angry:

I don't see how signing a proven goalscorer at this level can be bad news.

He's only not still at Hibs because he fell out with Lennon who is hardly a quiet and amiable character himself. 

Edited by LargsBud

8 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

I don't see how signing a proven goalscorer at this level can be bad news.

He's only not still at Hibs because he fell out with Lennon who is hardly a quiet and amiable character himself. 

He knows where the net is. 

17 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Stokes is an absolute cretin of a boy. He'll find us the net but hopefully not at the cost of all his antics of the last few years. 

Agree that he sure has a bad boy record off the field. Stubbs is a solid big guy. No need nor given to public tantrums. If he comes to us then I would hope the terms would be such that his behaviour as well as conduct and performance within the club.

23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Agree that he sure has a bad boy record off the field. Stubbs is a solid big guy. No need nor given to public tantrums. If he comes to us then I would hope the terms would be such that his behaviour as well as conduct and performance within the club.

He done well for Stubbs at the Hibees , it could have been just a personality clash between him and Lennon. The off field antics are just all him right enough.

16 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

He done well for Stubbs at the Hibees , it could have been just a personality clash between him and Lennon. The off field antics are just all him right enough.

He's been at a Greek club since Hibs who terminated his 18 month deal after 4 months for his behaviour.