jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

13 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Was reading an article about the 100s of young talented footballers that get released every year. Eh Gus its not that hard.

11 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Two words mate..... Tony Andreu

You talk about all the "young" talented footballers that get released every year then quote 31 year old Tony Andreu as evidence!

:lol:

Just now, Wendy Saintss said:

You talk about all the "young" talented footballers that get released every year then quote 31 year old Tony Andreu as evidence!

:lol:

You really are thick as arent you. Irony is just lost on you. Away and look at the other tits in the Star . Clearly your level

On 7/11/2019 at 1:27 PM, The Original 59er said:

I'm really surprised that Charlie Adam's name hasn't featured anywhere...……………………….. :whistle

On 7/11/2019 at 1:32 PM, djchapsticks said:

It would be but he's been bouncing about English Championship clubs on trial all summer, still outwith our bracket. :lol: 

He has settled in Reading.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49076972

11 minutes ago, antrin said:

He has settled in Reading.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49076972

Yes I saw that last night, they will have been offering probably at least  6 times what we could muster per week, or maybe I should re-phrase that per game, as he is slightly injury prone and he will be lucky to get a straightforward deal at this stage in his career.

4 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

Calum booth going to Bury

Really surprised at that, they are in serious financial trouble. You'd think we'd be a better bet than that (if we were even in for him in the first place).

6 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Really surprised at that, they are in serious financial trouble. You'd think we'd be a better bet than that (if we were even in for him in the first place).

A gig at any third tier club in England is far more preferable and financially advantageous to anything we could offer I'm afraid! :huh:

11 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I am trying not to put any fellow supporters on Ignore, but as you clearly arent a Saints supporter off you pop

He is a Saints fan, but I think has lapsed over the years. Now I think he's just here for the banter.

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

He is a Saints fan, but I think has lapsed over the years. Now I think he's just here for the banter.

His banter consists of total pish.............

Just another poor WUM, sadly a few on here with a similar IP address ,

Anyway he can rant away

14 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

His banter consists of total pish.............

Just another poor WUM, sadly a few on here with a similar IP address ,

Anyway he can rant away

sorry if I appear  a little naive here but what is a WUM?

1 hour ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Can see a couple if loanees coming from Sunderland towards the end of the transfer window . 

Not a bad shout. I'd like to see 4 to 5 signed on contract and 3 to 4 brought in on loan.