jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

You would usually get excited at prospect of an international capped centre half as an indicator of quality but I wouldn't get too excited about the fact that someone is USA capped. 

They play about 30 games a year and literally dish out tryout caps to just about everyone. If he has more than 6 or 7 caps, fair dos but if its one or two then it's a total hit and hope. 

Nothing against our targetting but more the USMNT policy which make Berti Vogts looked reserved in his cap offerings. 

^^^^^^^ Boo boy. 

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^^ Boo boy. 

No matter anyway. I've since saw the tweet. 

Very good Cairter's Corner. Very good. I love that someone has been daft and went for it. Of course it was Ricky. IOBS will be on P&B within the hour confirming this boy is coming. 

Unattached 21 year old American Centre half Joss H Eaton. :lol:

Screenshot_20190721-191301.thumb.jpg.23a81fd606862fce1fecdcc140729ba9.jpg

Edited by djchapsticks

11 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Obviously has lots of premiership experience just what we needed Popescu replacement . 

Spent a year with an SPFL club. Didn't get much game time though. 

7 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Who was he with Ricky ? 

Some team from Paisley wouldnt you know. Aparently picked up for a song but didn't settle. Something tp do with change of manager, I heard. Now with a major club down south apparently. Probably go on to play for Liverpool or Arsenal at some point. You read it here first. 

8 minutes ago, cambiebud said:

Where is Lovestreet? Need some wild speculation to cheer us up on a Monday morning🥳

Michaela Strachan ( Gordon's boy) has said the 🐝 population is on the verge of extinction!

there you go "Wild & Speculative" in your face Lovestreetzo..!

9 minutes ago, cambiebud said:

Where is Lovestreet? Need some wild speculation to cheer us up on a Monday morning🥳

Gareth Bale is not seeing eye to eye with Zidane and might become available. Wild enough for you? 

19 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

USA CB Reported to have been at the EK match. 

I am assuming Ricky; that this refers to a center back who hails from the United States?  I really struggle with all these acronyms

54 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I am assuming Ricky; that this refers to a center back who hails from the United States?  I really struggle with all these acronyms

Jaybee. It was a wind up... Not by me but I fell for it.