Tony Watt

shull

Guest somner9

Although it has now made it into the Record......

I broke this ages ago (before Insaintzo dives in) Wattzo's a good lad beneath that arrogant f**king exterior of believing he's better than everyone...

Expect Craigy and Big Goodzo to batter it out of him in the showers when he puts pen to paper

Edit: had a pm from Guyzo at Carlisle re the Wattzo loan news... 'feck sake Somzo will that mean me going to third choice when your mob shit all over another loan deal?'

Edited by somner9

I broke this ages ago (before Insaintzo dives in) Wattzo's a good lad beneath that arrogant f**king exterior of believing he's better than everyone...

Expect Craigy and Big Goodzo to batter it into him in the showers when he puts pen to paper

Edit: had a pm from Guyzo at Carlisle re the Wattzo loan news... 'feck sake Somzo will that mean me going to third choice when your mob shit all over another loan deal?'

FIFY

Although it has now made it into the Record......

I think that could probably be put down to lazy journalists trawling fans forums looking for something to fill their rumour columns.

But time will tell I suppose.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good player, just seems like he'll be a big player in their first team this season and I don't see why they'd loan him out to anyone

I think that could probably be put down to lazy journalists trawling fans forums looking for something to fill their rumour columns.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good player, just seems like he'll be a big player in their first team this season and I don't see why they'd loan him out to anyone

Samaras

Stokes

Balde

+an other

four reasons

Looking for a double with McGeoch

Guest somner9

Expect Craigy and Big Goodzo to batter it into him in the showers when he puts pen to paper

FIFY

Aye that'll get your juices flowing!

Aye that'll get your juices flowing!

I have zo idea what the f**k your on about

We have made an enquiry.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/spfl/caprice-can-fit-into-the-model-for-lennon-in-saints-trial-133851n.21916710

I hold the ZO copyright

No you don't - Led Zeppelin do and twice over.

(one for the over 40's???!!!)

Another LS fantasy claim exposed!!

Edited by Danny

Worrying that the quote attributed to Lennon says ""We're still looking for another striker but we've yet to identify the right one"

FFS. At the end of the season Lennon payed off Imrie and Guy from their contracts at significant cost to the club and he had not identified replacements. DL is out of his depth. Piss poor management of resources.

Identified replacements? What about Campbell, the unnamed player for down south or Watt?

Worrying that the quote attributed to Lennon says ""We're still looking for another striker but we've yet to identify the right one"

FFS. At the end of the season Lennon payed off Imrie and Guy from their contracts at significant cost to the club and he had not identified replacements. DL is out of his depth. Piss poor management of resources.

Firstly you have no idea how much it cost to kick out Guy and Imrie.

Secondly if it did cost money, they were both clearly a problem or the club wouldn't have taken the financial hit.

I think that's just commonsense.

Thirdly, are people still quoting Danny verbatim regarding transfers?

Danny is never just talking to us fans you know.

Stop taking his words as gospel.

You already have proof that he tried to offer at least two strikers deals.

You can be pretty sure he's keeping his cards close to his chest to avoid getting rogered by agents and other clubs.

How many times must our fans learn this lesson?!!!

Firstly you have no idea how much it cost to kick out Guy and Imrie.

Secondly if it did cost money, they were both clearly a problem or the club wouldn't have taken the financial hit.

I think that's just commonsense.

Thirdly, are people still quoting Danny verbatim regarding transfers?

Danny is never just talking to us fans you know.

Stop taking his words as gospel.

You already have proof that he tried to offer at least two strikers deals.

You can be pretty sure he's keeping his cards close to his chest to avoid getting rogered by agents and other clubs.

How many times must our fans learn this lesson?!!!

Stop being such an apologist. I fail to understand why it's common sense to pay off disruptive elements of your squad. We must have a disciplinary process like any other business. Warn them, fine them and then dismiss them if they are continually out of line.

It's a poor state of affairs to be at this stage of the season with one recognised striker, particularly having let three go.

If Lennon pulls a rabbit out of the hat then well done to him but as each day goes by the prospect becomes less likely.

Chances are we won't get Watt now , if Cellic go out the CL then they'll probably go with what they have player wise , so no need for them to bring in another striker !

Or they'll sign someone in the next week in order to stay in the CL...

I fail to understand why it's common sense to pay off disruptive elements of your squad.

Ermm......blink.png .

Sigh! Well one rather obvious advantage (at least obvious to me) is that you remove the problem person immediately rather than having them hang around like a bad smell infecting everything and everyone for months while you fanny around with disciplinary procedures and written warnings.

Or maybe it's just a negative mindset which was the problem which is NOT a disciplinary offence but highly damaging in a team environment.

Either way, clearly Danny felt that the problems were severe enough to warrant paying off two players a year early. The fact he was prepared to do this and leave himself with just two strikers risking his own livelihood, tell me the problem must have been severe.

All of that is just commonsense to me.

Edited by oaksoft