St Mirren V Motherwell 14/09/2013

insaintee

McGinn one of the best youngsters I have ever seen for us is not getting a look in!

Does he think he is protecting him or something?

The boy is being ruined by this nincomepoop...

To be fair, he probably had his worst game yet against Thiistle. Also, we have McGowan, our best player, and two high profile signings in Harkins and Newton to play in his position, I'm guessing doesn't want to sign Harkins on such a large wage then drop him.

I never learned anything today. I knew the players wanted Lennon out, I knew they were poorly motivated, I knew they were poorly organised. What I seen today merely reinforced that opinion.

My opinion had been formed by our performances thus far this term. The disgrace in Inverness, the disgrace in Dingwall, the disgrace in Dumfries the disgrace in Paisley against Thistle.

Today was nothing new. This question now is to the board:

How many disgraces will you force this football club and it's proud fans through before you make a change? We've had 5 already this season. How many more?

Over to you SGG.

I never learned anything today. I knew the players wanted Lennon out, I knew they were poorly motivated, I knew they were poorly organised. What I seen today merely reinforced that opinion.

My opinion had been formed by our performances thus far this term. The disgrace in Inverness, the disgrace in Dingwall, the disgrace in Dumfries the disgrace in Paisley against Thistle.

Today was nothing new. This question now is to the board:

How many disgraces will you force this football club and it's proud fans through before you make a change? We've had 5 already this season. How many more?

Over to you SGG.

You really need to get a life.:lol:

There's an old commentators' cliché that with one goal in it the games not over but really it was well (sic) over long before the final whistle. They were happy to win 1-0 and we didn't have the nous to do anything about it - the only thing keeping Lennon in his job is the continuing poor form of our immediate rivals.

Oh well (sorry) onto our next must win match - away to Hibs next week! Flush.gif

Edited by Bud the Baker

Anyone who doesn't think that was a better all round performance today is kidding themselves. I thought the back three were solid all day and were only caught out at the goal due to Gowser and Teale's calamity in the full back area.

With a bit more composure from Conor we could have been very comfortable by HT.

We're still short up front though. Thommo's isolated up there. Bahoken hasn't got up to the pace of the Scottish game yet and wee Reilly looks lost.

That being said the awful record continues and you genuinely have to wonder how long Lennon can survive now.

Fair play to him for trying to change it up today. A wee rub of the green and things could've been different but it looks like his luck has run out.

There's an old commentators' cliché that with one goal in it the games not over but really it was well (sic) over long before the final whistle. They were happy to win 1-0 and we didn't have the nous to do anything about it - the only thing keeping Lennon in his job is the continuing poor form of our immediate rivals.

Oh well (sorry) onto our next must win match - away to Hibs next week! Flush.gif

Good post.

After the County game we heard how the players were hurting and were out to kick start their season against QOTS. We lost.

After the QOTS game we heard how we were all hurting about going out the cup and how we were going to focus and take out the frustration on Thistle. We lost.

After the Thistle game we got the whole new thing about how our season starts now against Motherwell, about how the international break had came at a good time and about how the players were ready to kick on and prove their commitment to the fans. We lost.

I'm sure we'll hear the same shite before the Hibs game aswell, i'm also sure we'll lose that game too.

How much more of this nonsense must we put up with? Who else is sick of hearing all this ridiculous spin coming from the manager?

Just got back, Tbh we didn't play as bad as I thought we would, back three didn't have a clue who to pick for the first 20, full backs didn't either, harkins faded from the first min, it showed today that we need gowser more than we need harkins, they didn't offer much, but I thought we were the better team, Im sure I saw the linesman flag thommo offside from a goal kick....

I forgot to say as well - perhaps Tommy Craig would be better off concentrating on what's happening on the field of play instead of getting involved with petty squabbles with supporters round-a-bout him.  He's paid to see things and make suggestions on how to improve things on the park not shout at supporters who earn a lot less than he probably has in his Bank Account but still pay a lot of money to attend matches.  If he cares about his and Danny's job he'll cut out all that shite and stick to what he's employed to do.

Tommy's clueless, f**k knows who he has pictures of but they must be stoaters. "Experienced" - Scottish definition: Been around a bit, generally useless.

I never learned anything today. I knew the players wanted Lennon out, I knew they were poorly motivated, I knew they were poorly organised. What I seen today merely reinforced that opinion.My opinion had been formed by our performances thus far this term. The disgrace in Inverness, the disgrace in Dingwall, the disgrace in Dumfries the disgrace in Paisley against Thistle.Today was nothing new. This question now is to the board:How many disgraces will you force this football club and it's proud fans through before you make a change? We've had 5 already this season. How many more?Over to you SGG.

So you know that the players did not try today so that the manager will be removed? If that's the case its the players who should be removed not the manager, in fact if if true this is just as bad as what Ian Black has received a 10 week suspension for. You must take your proof to the SFA and the board of St.Mirren right away, and I for one want a refund of my season ticket as I'm not willing to pay money to watch a team deliberately loosing.

Really gutted after today even though the first 15mins i actually thought we looked more solid than the thistle game.The other 75 was terrible but there is no point repeating every poster on here who saw the match and knows what happened. I am not going to slate individual players but some have gave jim goodwin and cheesey pelters when i thought cheesey was one of a very few i would give pass marks jim had a bad game but at least he looks if he cares. I am not slagging anyone here but it seemed today that the saints support have accepted if the players dont care why should we.

Also they motherwell fans are daft loads got lifted wish they lifted that muppet with the drum!

this is just as bad as what Ian Black has received a 10 week suspension for. You must take your proof to the SFA and the board of St.Mirren right away...

Black only got a three match ban.

With a possible 7 more hanging over him till end of season, IF he gets caught again.

The SFA obviously don't really care what fans like you think.

Bahoken maybe the same colour as Concalves but not in the same league this was a panic buy and another reason why Danny should go.He has now tried different formations and none work.How long before the board wakes up and smells the coffee.We need to replace before its too late we will lose a lot more money if relegated than it would take to replace Danny.We can't even hit the target never mind score.

Bahoken maybe the same colour as Concalves but not in the same league this was a panic buy and another reason why Danny should go.He has now tried different formations and none work.How long before the board wakes up and smells the coffee.We need to replace before its too late we will lose a lot more money if relegated than it would take to replace Danny.We can't even hit the target never mind score.

It's starting to look like we should of taken a punt on Beattie, couldn't of been any worse and I think he hits the target sometimes.

It's starting to look like we should of taken a punt on Beattie, couldn't of been any worse and I think he hits the target sometimes.

But he's no pace and drifts out the game. Bahoken, yesterday anyway, looked to be doing the "maybe I'll get a pass if I stand here...hmmm, here...no, here...here...f**k sake, will nobody...oh, chase...". Danny saying he hasn't adapted yet is twat speak for he needs to learn he's there to chase long punts all day.