The Swiss : Is Club About To Be Sold ?

Lethal89

The two chocolate turnips, glancing at their watches, as they make a made dash from the airport in their black an' white Volvo.

One of them has a St. Mirren Crest next to the dragon tattoo and the other one is cuckoo!

They will be paying in Kroners from a dodgy Swiss bank account -they are counting the money in the cheese aisle at ASDA right this minute!

They bought us to yodel - yodel - odel -eh! whistling.gif

................. and the two of them will pay half the money for the club up-front , and the balance in the next financial year !welcomeani.gif

Just tell us what's going on Billy.

Who are they and what's their plans for our Club ?

And most importantly..................

WHY US ?

It's obvious that a few people are hearing the same story , in my case I would say the sources are fairly reliable. They're usually correct but not always. Apparently a deal for the consortium to sell the club has been agreed and will be made public shortly ie during the international break.

Following recent results I would hope that Danny etc will be retained but when it's new owners who may have their own people in mind, then who knows what will happen. This club never fail to surprise , remember we bagged Clunie after an epic victory at Parkhead !

It's obvious that a few people are hearing the same story , in my case I would say the sources are fairly reliable. They're usually correct but not always. Apparently a deal for the consortium to sell the club has been agreed and will be made public shortly ie during the international break.

Following recent results I would hope that Danny etc will be retained but when it's new owners who may have their own people in mind, then who knows what will happen. This clu

Following recent results I would hope that Danny etc will be retained but when it's new owners who may have their own people in mind, then who knows what will happen. This club never fail to surprise , remember we bagged Clunie after an epic victory at Parkhead !

Thanks Billy !

are they football people Billy?

Turnips or Tobelrones ? Its a fair question tongue.png

Though seriously , some of the rumours have come from unconnected sources , which in turn could add credibility to the fact that there is indeed something ongoing on the sale front.

OR....

They all read this forum and, in particular, this silly thread?

just saying.

Or maybe some of them realised that they are out of contract this year, and a new manager might dispense with their services.

DL has stayed loyal to many of them.

Personally I believe the change in formation and personel has had a far greater bearing on the performances.

Now we look stronger and hungrier in many areas. We need to get a backup striker in January.

RB is also a concern to me. Given the option I'd move Newton to RB and get Teale in his usual berth.

I just cannot see Connor making it down south as a midfielder. For the sake of his career he might better adapting his game.

Could be wrong though there coukd be some arrangement with Newcastle to play him in midfield areas only for his development.

Or maybe some of them realised that they are out of contract this year, and a new manager might dispense with their services.

DL has stayed loyal to many of them.

Personally I believe the change in formation and personel has had a far greater bearing on the performances.

Now we look stronger and hungrier in many areas. We need to get a backup striker in January.

RB is also a concern to me. Given the option I'd move Newton to RB and get Teale in his usual berth.

I just cannot see Connor making it down south as a midfielder. For the sake of his career he might better adapting his game.

Thought Newton was fantastic on Saturday, but then so were most of the team. I'd bring Naismith into right back, or even play Patrice there before I'd think about moving Newton.