The Swiss : Is Club About To Be Sold ?

Lethal89

Guest somner9

I'm not going to believe anything until I've received it in a pm from Lovestreet.

Sit tight..!

The St Bernard is on his way back doon the mountain with the brandy and message!

Sit tight..!

The St Bernard is on his way back doon the mountain with the brandy and message!

Don't count your chickens... er... dugs! :unsure:

Strange things can occur on mountains.

http://www.grough.co.uk/magazine/2013/10/14/rescuers-in-four-hour-mission-to-free-dog-stuck-in-80ft-snowdon-crevice

Check out the heart-warming story/video... :)

Can't start a new thread but rumours on Twitter it's almost a done deal no hint at who the buyers are though.

I feel bad for you Bud. I don't think people have taken you seriously here: if only you'd have been able to start a new thread to deliver that news, and benefited from all the additional credibility that would have given your post.

I feel bad for you Bud. I don't think people have taken you seriously here: if only you'd have been able to start a new thread to deliver that news, and benefited from all the additional credibility that would have given your post.

shouldn't feel bad all I did was pass on an internet rumour. One day I'll be a credible poster........maybe after I've got a hundred aliases to argue with myself through.

Sit tight..!

well thats it signed and sealed then - i mean if it was on twitter it must be true - that they are buying the club that gary o'connor,leigh griffiths,nacho novo,kenny miller, michael higdon and stephen mcginn are signing for

Guest somner9

well thats it signed and sealed then - i mean if it was on twitter it must be true - that they are buying the club that gary o'connor,leigh griffiths,nacho novo,kenny miller, michael higdon and stephen mcginn are signing for

emmental-led to know if it's geneve-uine? or a load of auld tobler-loney.... Did Gazza die on twitter the other day..? so concerned were his mates that the texted him to see if it was true..! Who said the orcs were thick?

"how gazza boy r u deid yet?"

"f**kin text back ya bozza"

"nae wonder yiv nae mates noo"

"how r u deid?"