The Swiss : Is Club About To Be Sold ?

Lethal89

Now you're talking for 'most posters on the forum', and have brought REA into yet another post, are saying I will now verbally abuse you, and still refuse to back up your earlier assertion that I believe this Swiss bid to be true because of idle whispers, but refuse to believe it's rubbish unless the chairman says so.

Somner, this is tedious. It's tedious constantly running rings around you on this forum and watching you resort to wiggly arse smilies. It's tedious for me, so it will be utterly tedious for everyone else I imagine.

Back on ignore - it's in everyone's interest.

From my observations, the only rings you are running have been ever decreasing ones.

I'll tell you what's tedious is watching you and your mates troll someone all over the forum only to publicly stick them on ignore as if you are claiming some moral high or superior intellect. No doubt the usual suspects will be along for a gloat-fest.

If you are gonna ignore someone, just ignore them without coming over all violet-elizabeth. Anyway, you will probably still have a wee guilty peek now and then, you know you cant resist, can you?

PS, the second bit in bold, now you are purporting to speak for everyone else. Wee bit pot & kettle, wouldn't you say?

Edited by beyond our ken

Anyway, no need for us to worry.

I fully trust Mr Gilmour and Co, not to sell to anyone, other than sensible St Mirren supporting business persons.

Those who support our wonderful Club with heart and head.

Get your black and white shades off. clubs been up for sale few years now where are they. Time for club too move on coz right now only way is down.

So take it this was all a load of old tosh then?

Anyone know if there was ever any substance to it?

Any other developments likely?

Aye a load of old Tosh that even a former Director teased up pretending to be in the know.... at least now we know LoveStreet is Rea..!

Sit tight brethren, the lord has got things bubbling away

It really is dismal and quite frankly a depressing reality............

For the sake of a couple of million pounds say (!) there has not been a sale concluded for a club in the Spl .....the top Scottish league.

Fact is that any potential purchaser (!) possible candidate just simply sees St mirren fc as a team in a no mark league of zero consequence.

The big picture and context is all important , sadly ST mirren are perceived as a struggling club in a league set up that is frankly the top of a national football federation that is considered very much a third rate set up. In terms of income generation ,tv money , sponsorship , the gig is a busted flush. As someone pointed out earlier, the longer this goes on , the less value can be realised when / if ever sold.

In all of this protracted sale and fan backed community bid and re bid , then abandonment, I actually feel genuinely sorry for SG and co, the frustration and dismay they must be experiencing is worthy of some consideration.

Hopefully this dismal commercial venture can be concluded soon , for everyone's benefit.

For the sake of a couple of million pounds say (!) there has not been a sale concluded for a club in the Spl .....the top Scottish league.

Fact is that any potential purchaser (!) possible candidate just simply sees St mirren fc as a team in a no mark league of zero consequence.

The big picture and context is all important , sadly ST mirren are perceived as a struggling club in a league set up that is frankly the top of a national football federation that is considered very much a third rate set up. In terms of income generation ,tv money , sponsorship , the gig is a busted flush. As someone pointed out earlier, the longer this goes on , the less value can be realised when / if ever sold.

In all of this protracted sale and fan backed community bid and re bid , then abandonment, I actually feel genuinely sorry for SG and co, the frustration and dismay they must be experiencing is worthy of some consideration.

Hopefully this dismal commercial venture can be concluded soon , for everyone's benefit.

Surely the bid wasn't abandoned. It was rejected by the consortium. Obviously I've got no sympathy for Gilmour and Co anyway, but I can't really understand why anyone else would have either. They created a position where the consortium could be created so that a majority shareholding could be offered to a single owner and the only reason for that was for personal gain. They've then rejected a bid backed by supporters of the club which if anything was over generous in its valuation.

Supporters frustration with the situation I could understand, but sympathy for those in the consortium? Nah I don't get it

It will be concluded soon ....................................

So might who?

The two chocolate turnips, glancing at their watches, as they make a made dash from the airport in their black an' white Volvo.

One of them has a St. Mirren Crest next to the dragon tattoo and the other one is cuckoo!

They will be paying in Kroners from a dodgy Swiss bank account -they are counting the money in the cheese aisle at ASDA right this minute!

They bought us to yodel - yodel - odel -eh! whistling.gif