The Swiss : Is Club About To Be Sold ?

Lethal89

So would we become a "feeder club" for a club in Switzerland where young players were sent to us for first team experience and development if Swiss people purchased the Club?

No but you are close.

The agreement has yet to be .....well......agreed but the gist is that BAWA will become a feeder forum to an unnamed Swiss club.

We have a recognised talent for developing multiple aliases.

Our best will be shipped out to Switzerland for a 5 year contract.

What's important is that we continue to develop these home grown multiple aliases or HGMA's.

HGMA's are the lifeblood of our forum and our sterling work (well more 'care' than work TBH) in the community programmes are unearthing new aliases on a daily basis.

Some of those HGMA's (or nutters as we call them) can be seen asking about other aliases they also own from time to time.

There is a 12 minute programme being prepared for Sportscene as we speak.

Are you free on Wednesday for an interview? Please remember not to answer until you've asked and had agreement from all your 'personalities'.

Edited by oaksoft

No but you are close.

The agreement has yet to be .....well......agreed but the gist is that BAWA will become a feeder forum to an unnamed Swiss club.

We have a recognised talent for developing multiple aliases.

Our best will be shipped out to Switzerland for a 5 year contract.

What's important is that we continue to develop these home grown multiple aliases or HGMA's.

HGMA's are the lifeblood of our forum and our sterling work (well more 'care' than work TBH) in the community programmes are unearthing new aliases on a daily basis.

Some of those HGMA's (or nutters as we call them) can be seen asking about other aliases they also own from time to time.

There is a 12 minute programme being prepared for Sportscene as we speak.

Are you free on Wednesday for an interview? Please remember not to answer until you've asked and had agreement from all your 'personalities'.

You/I/we have too much time on your/my/our hands.

Edited for wrong order

Edited by salmonbuddie

I think this is happening. Someone close to the club told me that this deal will probably be landed. Many people are praising the current BoD and hoping they stay, they should realise that only one of them has a hand in day to day running of the club now and all of them are tired, emotionally wrung out and on the cusp of old age. A club on the up is probably the best one to invest in so this seems a great time for fresh ideas and new energy on the board.

I think this is happening. Someone close to the club told me that this deal will probably be landed. Many people are praising the current BoD and hoping they stay, they should realise that only one of them has a hand in day to day running of the club now and all of them are tired, emotionally wrung out and on the cusp of old age. A club on the up is probably the best one to invest in so this seems a great time for fresh ideas and new energy on the board.

Amen to that Chris !

For what reason are you so desperate for the club to be sold to foreign strangers that we know

nothing about,,,,, risky stuff imo..

is there something you're not telling us, or is it the possibility of a new

management team that appeals to you...

I'm up for the risk , Scottish fitba's deed on it's arse. The apathy within the club has been there for all to see all season with no members of the BOD at some matches. I want to see the cobwebs swept away and some fresh air breathed through the club from top to bottom.

I'm up for the risk , Scottish fitba's deed on it's arse. The apathy within the club has been there for all to see all season with no members of the BOD at some matches. I want to see the cobwebs swept away and some fresh air breathed through the club from top to bottom.

To a certain extent I agree.

However, surely it's about time somebody asked "what's in it for them?" whistling.gif

Rumour that is currently doing the rounds involves an ex Rangers player who played in Switzerland , he apparently is the broker for the Swiss business men involved with the " alleged" takeover bid.

This is the one that I've heard from one or two different people, but until something official is released from the directors then we're going to hear all manner of wild speculation and rumours.

Rumour that is currently doing the rounds involves an ex Rangers player who played in Switzerland , he apparently is the broker for the Swiss business men involved with the " alleged" takeover bid.

This is the one that I've heard from one or two different people, but until something official is released from the directors then we're going to hear all manner of wild speculation and rumours.

Neil Murray? Isn't he a scout for Rangers?

Unlike the one about the ex Rangers player! :lol: