The Swiss : Is Club About To Be Sold ?

Lethal89

That was it 5million for new ground the rest payed our debts and the interest it acrude while waiting on it being built came to us.

I'm struggling to understand your point.

You are bleating about why nobody ever gives us money and then admit we were handed £8 million quid AT LEAST which allowed us to dump a shitty old crumbling ground and clear all our long standing debt.

You're apparently not happy about this despite the fact that we got more from OUR "moneymen" than Rangers, Dundee and Dunfermline COMBINED.

You're also talking about Killie and Hearts who currently have no finalised buyers at the moment and could easily fold this season.

You're either trolling or you're a bit of a simpleton.

I have a fiver each way.

Personal abuse, oh the irony.............

Just pointing out that certain posters on here love nothing more than to rush online to post their latest 'gossip' from their club insider without thought of betraying said insiders confidence.

If you still think this is all about you then you are the dick.

A good mileage of Wooshes with this one post it would seem !

Personal abuse, oh the irony.............

Just pointing out that certain posters on here love nothing more than to rush online to post their latest 'gossip' from their club insider without thought of betraying said insiders confidence.

If you still think this is all about you then you are the dick.

FWIW I've been a personal friend of Bryan McAusland since school days and I wouldn't touch on the subject with him either !

I'm struggling to understand your point.

You are bleating about why nobody ever gives us money and then admit we were handed £8 million quid AT LEAST which allowed us to dump a shitty old crumbling ground and clear all our long standing debt.

You're apparently not happy about this despite the fact that we got more from OUR "moneymen" than Rangers, Dundee and Dunfermline COMBINED.

You're also talking about Killie and Hearts who currently have no finalised buyers at the moment and could easily fold this season.

You're either trolling or you're a bit of a simpleton.

I have a fiver each way.

what the f**k you on about there is no ultierior motive to my question i was just wondering as to why no one wants to buy the club and i was only saying how much we got because it was compared to what rangers was sold for . Edited by elvis

Guest somner9

What about the so called "Swedish" interest?

I noticed there was a thread in "General St. Mirren Discussion" that has been locked:-

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/37270-swedish-interest-in-club/?hl=%22swedish%22

Wondered when that rumour would be 'Bjorn Again'..? these rumours gain momentum cause theres too much Larsson aboot on here. Should we stamp doon on it..? Ab-ba-t whit about hearing all sides..? next they'll be rumours we are signing 'Fernando' torres cause he's some kinda supertrouper whose dreams are gonna find us shinning like a star...

There was a few rumours going round the other evening... there was something in the air that night... it smelt like shite... we're ban-joyed!

Wondered when that rumour would be 'Bjorn Again'..? these rumours gain momentum cause theres too much Larsson aboot on here. Should we stamp doon on it..? Ab-ba-t whit about hearing all sides..? next they'll be rumours we are signing 'Fernando' torres cause he's some kinda supertrouper whose dreams are gonna find us shinning like a star...

There was a few rumours going round the other evening... there was something in the air that night... it smelt like shite... we're ban-joyed!

Thank you for the musings. :)

yes but he wants out and theres no one rushing to buy us despite being a worthwhile investment.

yes but he wants out and theres no one rushing to buy us despite being a worthwhile investment.

Your intelligence is higher than to know a football club is not an investment especially a small club like St Mirren. A hobby where you get to run your own club at an expense is more like it. Or you have the other type of investor that knows how to play the system ( salary – loans ) by maximizing his profit at the cost to the club which leads to long term disaster for the club. Put simply unless you’re a hard core fan of the club it’s going to be near impossible to find a buyer of safe hands stature. Fan ownership is the really only option unfortunately in our case some could not grasp that idea and now it’s gone unless SMISA comes up with a plan which I think is possible if they really wanted to. St Mirren buy out by st mirren fans.