Eric Djemba Djemba

It seems like oor Eric shat in someones Corn Flakes during his time down south.

Link

Not like the Daily Mail to make up a load of shite about a foreigner, is it?

I saw Hugh Keevins in the Record laying in for him for no reason too, calling him a mercenary etc and rather oddly giving him stick for "not being St Mirren's greatest ever signing".

Not sure what the press have against the guy, I guess he will know to just ignore it by now.

He played relatively well all things considered. The tackle above belies the fact that both players went for the ball in the same fashion. The lack of match sharpness was clear, but for our purposes he will be an asset.

He was sold at the throw in for their goal by a silly throw in. If in doubt throw it as far up the line as possible not a 50-50 ball infield.

The difference moving the ball on simply and quickly makes is frightening.

Sadly not the same impact as Isma, but for a defensive midfielder to have that effect he'd need to be world class...

FFS, when I seen this thread at the top of the board I assumed he had been released....Flush.gif

wouldn't be surprised,as stated he actually passed to players of his own team,this will piss lennon right off as he obviously trains the 1st team squad all week doing the exact opposite Edited by saltcoatsbuddie

Ignore him, he's in the small, yet incredibly stupid, gang that don't realise how ludicrous they are.

In fact, brains of a goldfish springs to mind.

offtopic.gif Scientists have proven that goldfish actually remember things for at least three months. Firstly. It could be more but the geeks probably forgot to feed the poor sods and they died and, secondly, why the fcuk did they bother investigating the memory span of the fish in the first place?whistling.gif

We've not had many. Eric Murray in the great 60s promotion team , that went over 12 months unbeaten in the league, Eric Sinclair who did the business for Dundee but not for us , and Eric McQueen in the late 80s, who played a few first team games and then left for Stranraer before he turned up playing for one of my teams only 3 years after playing for the Buds !

Correct me if I'm wrong (I was only about ten at the time) but wasn't Eric Sinclair only with us for a week or two before we swapped him for Peter Mackie? Just a random memory I have. Probably wrong.

Edited by Soctty

Correct me if I'm wrong (I was only about ten at the time) but wasn't Eric Sinclair only with us for a week or two before we swapped him for Peter Mackie? Just a random memory I have. Probably wrong.

Eric Sinclair was swapped with Lex Richardson. Lex had been stirring it behind the scenes and was basically shipped out. Dundee certainly got the better part of the deal. Whatever happened to swop deals?

• 2 weeks later...