Dundee United V St Mirren 15/3/14

Let's get some perspective on this, according to Miller the ref was looking at the linesman waiting for the offside flag going up at their first goal and the linesman f**ked it up. That gave Utd a lift. Vincent Lunny should be hauling the linesman up before him if it was so blatantly offside and Saints should be making a strong complaint to the SFA

Let's get some perspective on this, according to Miller the ref was looking at the linesman waiting for the offside flag going up at their first goal and the linesman f**ked it up. That gave Utd a lift. Vincent Lunny should be hauling the linesman up before him if it was so blatantly offside and Saints should be making a strong complaint to the SFA

Papering over the cracks, I'm afraid.

Was DL on the pitch ALONE against DUFC?

He is the bossman ... needs to take responsability!

Otherwise what is the point in having a manager at all? - DL has seen our teams lose leads late in games on MANY, MANY occassions. Wtf does he do in training to stop this from happening?

See if you defent this clueless c?:t one more time, i will presonally come to Arbroath and hunt you down. boo-sign.gif

Give me a phone, I'll meet you at the station. 1eye.gif

PS I'm still waiting, the stations quiet, are you not coming?

PPS It's DEFEND, something we didn't do too well., like your spelling. bangin.gif

Edited by faraway saint