New Buyers?

Edinbuddie

I certainly don't think that but surely there has to come a point when SG &Co think, bugger it, it's gone on too long and feel they have to sell even if they have some reservations about the potential new owners. Strikes me they have been very patient already.

For sure SG and co would love to sell their shares on they have admitted burn out but I can not honestly see how new owners will be able to take the club to the next level. New owners might be able to tinker around with the void spaces which might bring in a limited income. There is no way anyone will pour money into the club.

For sure SG and co would love to sell their shares on they have admitted burn out but I can not honestly see how new owners will be able to take the club to the next level. New owners might be able to tinker around with the void spaces which might bring in a limited income. There is no way anyone will pour money into the club.

Don't disagree but are SG and Co going to die and pass on their shares to their heirs in n years time. I don't think so.

Hope the Club is never sold.

I fully understand why you say that, Shull, but as I've said before even Stewart Gilmour will surely run out of patience. He has been fantastic for St.Mirren but he's only human. I assume he has a wife and family to look after.

I fully understand why you say that, Shull, but as I've said before even Stewart Gilmour will surely run out of patience. He has been fantastic for St.Mirren but he's only human. I assume he has a wife and family to look after.

The Club doesn't need to be sold.

Shares can sold on an any amount basis to existing shareholders or St Mirren fans who presently have none.

The consortium can resign their positions and new Board members can be voted on to take charge.

If they are inexperienced they can be mentored for a few seasons by outgoing directors.

THE CLUB MUST NOT BE SOLD TO OUTSIDERS.

The Club doesn't need to be sold.

Shares can sold on an any amount basis to existing shareholders or St Mirren fans who presently have none.

The consortium can resign their positions and new Board members can be voted on to take charge.

If they are inexperienced they can be mentored for a few seasons by outgoing directors.

THE CLUB MUST NOT BE SOLD TO OUTSIDERS.

The consortium don't appear to want to sell their shares to other existing shareholders unless things have changed somehow in the background. I get the feeling that some of the guys on the forum might know more than they like to let on. Supposing Gordon Scott and his group got control, would they have working capital to keep the club going forward? I get the feeling as a club we're marking time at best and skirting too close to relegation for comfort. It just seems a permanent stalemate situation and we're almost stagnating. If our youth policy was really paying dividends, and by that I mean we were selling players on for big bucks, then things might change considerably for the better. Short term it isn't happening. I would think if Stewart and his friends still want to sell they'd be perfectly happy to sell to strangers. They have been patient but they won't let this kind of Catch 22 go on for ever.

Is today likely to be a 'imminent' sale of the club day.. Or no?

And has the definition of the word 'imminent' crossed streams with the definition for the word '

Perpetual'

occurring repeatedly; so frequent as to seem endless and uninterrupted.

"their perpetual money worries"

synonyms: interminable, incessant, ceaseless, endless, without respite, relentless, unrelenting, persistent, frequent, continual, continuous, non-stop, never-ending, recurrent, repeated, unremitting, sustained, round-the-clock, habitual, chronic, unabating; informaleternal

"Clara could recall her mother's perpetual nagging at her father"

Looks a good fit to me...