St Mirrens New Strip

To be honest, it's not what I envisaged from the blurred image previously seen. I'd have liked us go even thinner on the stripes if we're going to take a break from the traditional. That being said, I don't have the same feeling of revulsion as I did when I first saw this year's home top, so that's a bonus.

A lot more similar to the infamous bib than I had hoped to be fair. My opinion may change upon getting used to it though, as it did with the current home kit.

2 cases of Peroni or the new Saints top.

Easy decision really.............

Just feel sorry for my wee boy who'll want the strip no matter how bad it is. Poor thing.

Your neighbours will be calling the cruelty wummin if you buy the wee fella that, David.

Weans have been taken away for less, believe me.

Your neighbours will be calling the cruelty wummin if you buy the wee fella that, David.

Weans have been taken away for less, believe me.

He might get lucky.

No strips to pre-book for ages between 19 months & 7 years.............

Nothing like picking up from where you left off.....

That is the worst St Mirren strip since the bib. I don't know what depresses me more, the new strip or the thought of another 3 years being unable to buy a complete kids 2 days after its launched.

If all the kits look like this one, you should be delirious with joy that you won't be able to buy one.

Edited by Drew

It's made the STV Sports news !

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/st-mirren/273746-st-mirren-launch-new-home-shirt-ahead-of-the-201415-campaign/

Hoping for better from the away strip, did someone say it was going to be luminous yellow stripes like Dortmund ? As for the new home one, I'm getting used to it, probably wait til late season for a half price one to use as a 'hi viz' cycling top. Cars and lorries will avoid me nae bother in that !

I quite like it apart from the size of the sponsor.

Can't say I quite like it, but I don't hate it either. Ambivalent is the word I'm robably looking for.

However, I have to agree that the badge on the front is just a joke.

It's made the STV Sports news !

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/st-mirren/273746-st-mirren-launch-new-home-shirt-ahead-of-the-201415-campaign/

Hoping for better from the away strip, did someone say it was going to be luminous yellow stripes like Dortmund ? As for the new home one, I'm getting used to it, probably wait til late season for a half price one to use as a 'hi viz' cycling top. Cars and lorries will avoid me nae bother in that !

I wouldn't count on it. If I see you passing with it on, you better take evasive action!

we dont all wear the same shoes or trousers

we dont all shop at the same store

everyone has their own style and taste which is good

BUT

its not green and white hoops

its not claret and amber

ITS BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES WITH THE ST.MIRREN CREST FIRMLY SEWN ONTO THE HEART REGION

still loving the meltdown thou thumbup2.gif priceless !!