Who Do You Want To See Finish 11Th?

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We're not in a position to choose , as long as we're safe I couldn't give a monkeys who finishes 11th !

This x 1000.

Absolutely the right (and only) attitude to adopt in our current position. We need to get mathematically safe first before even starting to think about things like this !!!

Hibs cos it'd be hilarious.

Totally agree - especially if the lose the play-off..

Also, I'd enjoy watching the Championship dog-fight between the two Edinburgh clubs and R*ng*rs for the one guaranteed promotion place next season.

In order of the boot please...........

1. Killie. Soulless drifting. club, deserve to be put out their misery IMO. Rotten place to go and watch a game. Be good if they were replaced by Falkirk.

2. County. Adams is simply a cock, also Ross co are a bit of a financial loser in this league, bring hee haw, no great loss if they were lumped out.

3. Hibernian FC. Just for Terry Butcher. Imagine the smile on Yogi's boat. SPFL does need them though tbh

4. Partick, good local club who'll never be better than us so they should stay up as our Safety net. West end luvvies support their club in good numbers and it's a good day out.

If anyone is to go down then I hope it's Ross County. Too f**king far away, absolute bell end of a manager and they bring a really poor support. All of the others, Thistle and Killie in particular, bring good crowds.

Moot point anyway as I don't think any of the Championship sides will take a Premiership team out over two legs.

That doesn't mean it won't be fun to watch though.

Ross county to get turned over by QOTS in the play off final !

I have a bit of a connundrum here. I wouldn't mind seeing any of Hibs, County or Killie condemned to the second tier but I don't want Plastic pitches anywhere near the top league. All Championship, ( what a stupid idea to call it such), contenders play on artificial surfaces so it's close to no change for me.

I have a bit of a connundrum here. I wouldn't mind seeing any of Hibs, County or Killie condemned to the second tier but I don't want Plastic pitches anywhere near the top league. All Championship, ( what a stupid idea to call it such), contenders play on artificial surfaces so it's close to no change for me.

Are plastic pitches acceptable in the Premier ?

In the papers at the weekend Killie are planning to have an artificial pitch next season as well.

Are plastic pitches acceptable in the Premier ?

I believe the potential promotees needed to apply for permission by 31st March this year. I presume all three did so.

Edit to add.

Just did a search and found this.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/spfl-promotion-challengers-face-march-deadline-to-prove-they-are-turf-at-the-top.23206421

Edited by stlucifer

My heart say's Hibs, just because I would really find it funny to see them follow the Hertz, really funny indeed.

My head say's Ross County because they are just so bloody far away and It must cost the supporter's clubs a fortune travelling to Dingwall. They do not bring more than a handful of fan's to our home and Derek Adam's is a bellend so Ross County won my vote with Hibs closely behind.

Partick Thistle are a welcome addition to football's top table. A short jaunt through the clyde tunnel, a decent fanbase and we have the beginings of a friendly rivalry with hopefully a decent Partick support gracing the gate of our footballng mecca.

KIlmarnock are also a nice distance for travel clubs and they do tend to bring a decent away support to our footballing home. With the added debt ridden nature of the club they are unlikely to transform into a team that we should fear anytime soon and will be perennial cannon fodder so it is in our interest's that the Ayrshire ruffian's remain.

So we have a decision. Ross County begone and return no time soon!

In order of the boot please...........

1. Killie. Soulless drifting. club, deserve to be put out their misery IMO. Rotten place to go and watch a game. Be good if they were replaced by Falkirk.

2. County. Adams is simply a cock, also Ross co are a bit of a financial loser in this league, bring hee haw, no great loss if they were lumped out.

3. Hibernian FC. Just for Terry Butcher. Imagine the smile on Yogi's boat. SPFL does need them though tbh

4. Partick, good local club who'll never be better than us so they should stay up as our Safety net. West end luvvies support their club in good numbers and it's a good day out.

Do you want them in the Lowland League instead ?

KIlmarnock are also a nice distance for travel clubs and they do tend to bring a decent away support to our footballing home. With the added debt ridden nature of the club they are unlikely to transform into a team that we should fear anytime soon and will be perennial cannon fodder so it is in our interest's that the Ayrshire ruffian's remain.

They are not debt ridden anymore, unfortunately.