St Mirren V Celtic 27/9/14

Disappointing not to get something against a poor Celtic team. Poor defending for both goals.

McAusland was actually alright today, although his distribution as usual was poor.

McGinns decision making let him down and he was clearly exhausted second half, I was surprised he stayed on.

Reilly's passing was horrific, failed to pass the ball two yards on numerous occasions.

There's something there to build on hopefully we do so...

I actually thought we were poor again today, the only player in our team who creates anything is John McGinn, McLean aside from his goal was a ghost for most of the game, Marwood and Ball just don't have it at this level, Reillys passing was woeful, and the team as a whole have no confidence at the moment. That's the worst Celtic team I've ever seen and we gave them far too much respect, most other SPL teams would have beaten them today!

Feared the worst today, however pleasantly surprised, I thought we defended pretty well today, and when Wylde came on it started to stretch the Celtic defence. More optimistic tonight about staying up after the display today, should be ok if we get Thompson and teale back. Onwards and upwards.

Reilly is f**king awful, way out his depth.

Sorry.

Not today he wasn't IMO.

I saw glimpses of a player today.

Some nice touches and a couple of crunching tackles. One in which he dispossessed the match referee Mr.Brown.dry.png

Thought Goodwin was very good, as was McGinn. McAusland had his best game this season.

Kelly played well in midfield and at LB in the second half. He's a first pick for me in midfield if Tesselaar is to be played at LB.

Not nearly as bad as I feared and we harassed and harried them from start until the end where we ran out of steam a bit.

No surprise to see ned happy clapping yet another defeat

As usual you are talking your usual bollocks. You seem to have some issue with anything I post but hide behind a keyboard. In what way did I demonstrate being a happy clapper. My post was meant to counter Elvis's suicidal posts with a touch of humour but as usual you make assertions no matter what I say.

Rant on if you like but you really come over as a tedious boor mate and worth ignoring from now on.

As usual you are talking your usual bollocks. You seem to have some issue with anything I post but hide behind a keyboard. In what way did I demonstrate being a happy clapper. My post was meant to counter Elvis's suicidal posts with a touch of humour but as usual you make assertions no matter what I say.

Rant on if you like but you really come over as a tedious boor mate and worth ignoring from now on.

You were going so well until I realised it's taken you 12 years to put him on ignore.

Whilst I hope tommy turns us around I do think for that to happen he might need thommo back fit ASAP. There is not a chance caldwell, marwood or ball have the goals in them to keep us up. If we stick with them then I am afraid we will be in the bottom two. We deserved a draw today I thought but as per usual we lost. We need to get another win in the next three games but I fear we might end up isolated

Scottish football is dire. So much so that average teams can get promoted into this division and look the part , while clubs like ourselves , Celtic , Motherwell etc have their worst squad/teams in years. Yesterday's wasn't a good performance from us or anything like it , we were pish , marginally worse pish than Celtic !

We will stay up this season.

If any of the fickle haters who continually predict our relegation wish to stick their money where their mouth is...

Quote this post and name your price for a charity bet.

don't consider myself to be negative. You name your price and I will match it for Ian Browns charity that he cycled for.