Green Bigots V Saints

FTOF

Kello

Naismith McAusland Baird Tess

Goodwin Osbourne

McLean McGinn Kelly

Ball

That's what I'd go with. Not ideal putting McLean out wide but I remember him playing well in spots there last season. Can cut in from the left and either shoot or cross it to the back post. Keep it nice and compact and stifle the game.

Is wiziwig easy and safe? Is there a download required? Thanks in advance

Just ignore any download requests and adverts from any of these sites. Just try and close them (sometimes the 'x' is tiny and moves about) until you get a clear screen, then delete all the windows that have opened up (you'll find them in the taskbar), then finally go full screen and Bob's yer uncle!

Some streams are better than others...

Is wiziwig easy and safe? Is there a download required? Thanks in advance. I am quite confident we can keep it to single figures on Sunday now that Charlie Drake has gone.

Just ignore any download requests and adverts from any of these sites. Just try and close them (sometimes the 'x' is tiny and moves about) until you get a clear screen, then delete all the windows that have opened up (you'll find them in the taskbar), then finally go full screen and Bob's yer uncle!

Nearly right Vambo, but if you add "Adblock" from the goggle chrome extensions it will get rid of those

adverts, it's free, 100% safe and works a treat, no more annoying adverts flashing in front of the game,

just click full screen and enjoy, Although I cant promise you the "enjoy bit" if it's St Mirren your watching....

Yep...that's what the folk in that DVD I saw Offshore heard about said....bag.gif

I remember when we were bottom of the league before we played Oldco in our last meeting at Love St then up stepped McGinn and the mythical 4 headed creature that stopped Rangers from scoring.

It will take something miraculous to even get a point but bigger shocks in football have happened.

post-7617-14184925437218_thumb.jpg

From the OS :

Skipper Steven Thompson is also likely to be available, even though he only managed to play the first half of last week’s defeat to St Johnstone. If he can’t make it then Callum Ball, James Marwood and Ross Caldwell are all ready to step in to replace him.

What ? together ? whistling.gif They`d still be way short ! happy.png

Probably the draw with Well and County was the best result we could have hoped for today, even though it puts us bottom. Would rather be bottom and 3 points behind 10th than 11th and 5 points behind 10th at this stage.

Games in the East End have been a write off for us for years. We haven't scored there for 5 years, we haven't got a point there for 7, we haven't won there for over 20. Obviously in all likelihood the all to familiar pattern of Celtic x-0 St Mirren at Parkhead will continue.

However, this might be one of our best chances to get something there for a few years. New manager bounce for us, Celtic just back from Eastern Europe... Get a point tomorrow and the job's yours Gary.

4-0 Celtic

Result almost irrelevant, main thing I am looking for is the response to benny maggot being f**ked off, it will be interesting to see how the players line up and react, I am sure there will be a marked difference in efforts and endeavour and all round organization, benny maggot did not have a cunts clue.

I think Gary Teale along with Longwell will have a better connection with the players.

I do not think they will form the new management team though on a full time basis. The players are utter shite so yes I fear an absolute beating Edited by norrie82