Season Tickets

I renewed online and haven't had any word whether I need a smart card or not. Anyone else know if you'd have received word of this was the case or shall I have to phone the club to find out?

*new* smart card (as per news bulletin on OS)

I was led to believe that we will keep the original smartcard. In fact didn't the folk who renewed before the last game have the LED turn red because their card had been updated?

Paul. Where on the OS is this news?

At the foot of home page under "older news". Think the article (entitled 'smart card update') can also be accessed via fanzone section...

"Smart Cards are now ready for collection for those who purchased their Season Tickets on the weekend of 30th/31st May and were told that they would need a new season card."

Probably the whole allocation will be taken up by season ticket holders .

I cannot wait for the seethe on here the first time there's a limited allocation and they're sold to season ticket holders first. It will be glorious.

Probably the whole allocation will be taken up by season ticket holders .

Ibrox and Celtic Park have never seen big travelling Saints supports, I certainly know a few season ticket holders who will never go to either of those grounds.

Interesting stat from this sites twitter feed today. We have sold 2261 season tickets, premier league Partick Thistle have sold 1322.

I cannot wait for the seethe on here the first time there's a limited allocation and they're sold to season ticket holders first. It will be glorious.

Well, if it's not the first league game then next most likely looks like 12th December at Dumbarton. That's quite a while to hold your anticipation.....

Ibrox and Celtic Park have never seen big travelling Saints supports, I certainly know a few season ticket holders who will never go to either of those grounds.

Interesting stat from this sites twitter feed today. We have sold 2261 season tickets, premier league Partick Thistle have sold 1322.

2263 now, my brother and myself renewed ours today.

I was led to believe that we will keep the original smartcard. In fact didn't the folk who renewed before the last game have the LED turn red because their card had been updated?

Paul. Where on the OS is this news?

When I renewed my son,s and my own, it was last seasons card updated

Fishul site tweeting that we've sold just under 2500 season tickets to date. Very impressive at this stage.

Excellent effort, definitely a good feeling around the club just now. Hopefully clear 3000 by the 15th of August...