New Gaffer's First 'update'

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=43710

Definitely think the club should organise a close-season 'talk in' night with the new boss in corporate. Apart from anything else, would generate some bar sales during an otherwise dead period, and these talk in nights are always good to foster communication between management and fans.

I bet Murray will be delighted at the thought of a night chatting with a bunch of weirdos and loonies! :lol:

To add to yesterday's website announcements; some more info from today's PDE.

Genev has been released too.

Talks are planned with Thommo, Wylde and Gow.

Reilly will train with us during the summer in the same way as Sadlier to try and get a deal.

Teale is expected to leave this week.

Murray hopes to announce his assistant this week.

Was there an indication of those talks being to offer deals or tell players to go? Not enamoured at the prospect of Gow and Wylde staying.

I would be releasing Wylde and be looking to get Graham Carey back to the club, would be an excellent signing for the championship.

Wylde would have been the absolute first to go. No point in having the ability to be a player if you clearly don't give a rats arse.

I don't know if Murray is affording Wylde and Gow the chance to speak one to one as they would have all been team mates at the dead club.

I would be releasing Wylde and be looking to get Graham Carey back to the club, would be an excellent signing for the championship.

Carey could well be dynamite in the championship, I would also be ok with IM having a look at Gow, who IMO could be an asset in that league.

In all seriousness, what has Carey done in the last three years?

I'm not saying him or Wylde, but I would have concerns over signing Carey. He really is in the last chance saloon....