New Gaffer's First 'update'

What possible difference does it make if Ian Murray works on transfers, re signings, etc over the phone from

Paisley or wherever it is that he's on holiday?

I remember reading that Rangers (now in liquidation) signed Paul Gascogne while Walter Smith was on holiday.

The wonders of the telephone...

You can even text, facetime, God knows what these days.

Incredible

What possible difference does it make if Ian Murray works on transfers, re signings, etc over the phone from

I remember reading that Rangers (now in liquidation) signed Paul Gascogne while Walter Smith was on holiday.

Incredible

Exactly.

Incredible

Murray will do nothing but relax on his holiday.

Contracts will be sorted when he's officially back at work.

And why is that?

Simply because this is 2015 everything is at your finger tips. Right now I am writing this from a ship 60 miles of the coast of Brazil.

When click post you can read it instantly.

You can be sure Murray will be itching at the bit do get things moving.

Here is how it works. Murray gives a list of who he wants out and who he wants in.

Brian Caldwell takes care of the rest while Murray sits at the poll with a Soda Water And Lime

Simply because this is 2015 everything is at your finger tips. Right now I am writing this from a ship 60 miles of the coast of Brazil.

When click post you can read it instantly.

You can be sure Murray will be itching at the bit do get things moving.

Here is how it works. Murray gives a list of who he wants out and who he wants in.

Brian Caldwell takes care of the rest while Murray sits at the poll with a Soda Water And Lime

Two things.

If the ship is "of the coast" it won't sail/travel very far.

And. Do you think Murray will win the poll?

Sorry.. Couldn't help it.shuriken.gif

Judging by his Twitter he's on his way home. Also glad to see he managed to find some way of watching the Rangers game last night lol.gif:

EDIT: Be interesting to know when all these holidays were booked considering we could have been in the play-offs this week. Also wonder how many will be back for the awards night.

why would it bother you when the holidays were booked? surely that is the player's business and no-one else's?

Incredible

I don't understand people getting upset about the manager and players going on holiday. Especially during the football holiday season.

I have consistently read posts here for numerous years and never felt any urge to post but I feel the need now the guy NOW our manager is entitled to a holiday just like any of us. He does not have to take it as soon as his previous club Dumbarton fc are finished in the league it's his holiday to take when HE chooses as until now he has had an assistant although he has no control over signings. He would also have someone akin to our structure in the club aka Caldwell that deals with contractual business. As a manager he hasn't a say on financial implications to the club thus leave that to the hierarchy to deal with to get over the line. All Murray can do is identify players he would like at the club and leave the rest to those above. Give the guy a break not even in the door 5 minutes and being chastised