Paul Mcmullan

• 6 months later...

The few times I saw St Mirren play I thought he was pretty much the only promising player in the team. He looked quick, had a decent first touch, reasonably good ball control and he looked like a direct kind of player. He seemed to be missing a decent final ball a lot of the time but I always felt that would come with a bit more confidence.

The few times I saw St Mirren play I thought he was pretty much the only promising player in the team. He looked quick, had a decent first touch, reasonably good ball control and he looked like a direct kind of player. He seemed to be missing a decent final ball a lot of the time but I always felt that would come with a bit more confidence.

I would agree with that.

Good luck to him saw him score 1 goal against a second division side had a couple of goodish games got halfed against Falkirk. When he came back was never the same.

Seemed to me to be all pace no end product best for St.Mirren he goes back to Celtic free up some money for a replacement!

celtic paid his full wage, never cost saints a penny...

Good luck to him saw him score 1 goal against a second division side had a couple of goodish games got halfed against Falkirk. When he came back was never the same.

Seemed to me to be all pace no end product best for St.Mirren he goes back to Celtic free up some money for a replacement!

celtic paid his full wage, never cost saints a penny...

Not very happy with this.

Don't think Rae fancied him.

We didn't get the best out of him deffo got a gd future in the game offers so much more if you compare him to howieson

He offered nothing as did Howieson.

Well that wouldn't have been hard.

Who said it was

If we could of got Paul back to where he was before he was injured v Falkirk then I think clarkson and Shankland would benefit from him.

Hope Morgan gets his chance now cos I can't bear to watch howieson or even gow to come back, plus I think cooper will be even worse from what I've seen of him at county and Falkirk

Edited by buddies1877