Updated: Alex Rae Is Our New Manager

No surprise that, with Murray gone, you turn your attention back to the BOD. How can this possibly mean so much to you that it affects you so?

It may have escaped your notice the terminal decline that has set into the club since this board chucked it and cut out all the other shareholders (despite having gentlemens agreements with some to the contrary) ?

Or mobbaes you believe they are pulling off one master stroke after the other? Diffrent strokes for different folks suppose....

what is unbelievable jeff is that you can get so frothy over something which has not even been confirmed yet.

Maybe everyone who has posted needs to go back, edit their posts, and add 'IF this turns out to be true' at the beginning of each one? Would this aid the normal gossip / banter / debate / bullshit process that sees any fan forum, in any sport, in any country actually survive?

Without idle tittle-tattle and attacks on the SNP, this forum is nothing.

Meanwhile, spare a thought for Div. Poor cnut has been driving around Inverclyde for two days searching for the JD Sports shop that stocks Morton tops.

Supposing for a minute that the reason for this appointment not being confirmed is the fact that it isn't true, even if that is as yet...!

Does this mean the fans are being treated as Guinnea Pigs to 'Experiment' on the idea of Rae getting the job, and what the reaction/opinion might be???

Are we victims of yet another pernicious rumour leaked from the board?

Will we also be selt by the time the players take to the pitch in Alloa?

Does anyone at the club actually know what they are doing?

I continue to be perplexed at the anti Jimmy Calderwood mob that seems to exist. The guy is a winner, everywhere he goes....well everywhere in Scotland at least.

If we had appointed Calderwood and Nicholl instead of Teale we would no be competing for the top six in the Premiership.

He is a ruiner of clubs. He cuts the backroom staff and the youth programmes to allow money for more expensive signings.

We need someone who will work well within our budget and give the youth system it's proper place. JC aibnt that type of guy.

It will be quite amusing if it transpires that this story is shite. I think DVZ's mankini should be given an airing for Div. I'll happily put a few quid in a charity bucket for that, but it must be for the Morton game, and only if the temperature is in single figures.

Oh, and said garment has to be dyed blue, of course....

It will be quite amusing if it transpires that this story is shite. I think DVZ's mankini should be given an airing for Div. I'll happily put a few quid in a charity bucket for that, but it must be for the Morton game, and only if the temperature is in single figures.

Maybe he could do a routine with the Morton cheerleaders?

Ha !

I've already said I'll happily wear a Morton top to the Livi game if Rae isn't our new manager. The Vankini can stay in it's wrapper though, nobody is ready to see that.

All moot anyway, Rae is our new manager.

Ha !

I've already said I'll happily wear a Morton top to the Livi game if Rae isn't our new manager. The Vankini can stay in it's wrapper though, nobody is ready to see that.

All moot anyway, Rae is our new manager.

Div, if you are wrong, you will never live this down. The seethe on here has been majestic. Good luck to him, if he gets the job, he can't do any worse than his predecessor