St Mirren v Ayr United 17 Dec 2016

St.Ricky

13 hours ago, TopCat said:

Had the misfortune of being at all 3 of our games against Ayr this season. Every one of them has been brutal to watch and I expect this will be no different.

Ayr will sit deep and look to hurt us on the break and from set pieces. Will be decided by the odd goal, let's hope it's in our favour again.

Failure to win and it really starts to look bleak, especially given the fixtures we have coming up.

Will go for a narrow and nervy 2-1 home win.

Time you got your hole.

9 hours ago, Dare said:

Classic 6 pointer tomorrow ....... let's f#cken do this mob! 

COYS!

Magic we can move off the bottom then. When did we introduce the it's a knockout style joker into Scottish football !

I've got a big heid after my works night out and my son is coming. He used to have a great record but can't remember the last time he saw us win. All things considered that should add up to a win hopefully. Will be a definite win after a spot of lunch and a few pints of Moretti in the Bankhouse.

Getting my helmet and flack jacket out before visiting the 1877 Club. Heading out to the car with my bag of goodies for the food bank in hand,

Once again - great idea guys. A community that cares is a community I like to be a part of.

Looking forward to a hard fought game.

COYS

Missing the game today because of traditional Christmas Bevy session which could only done on a December Saturday. Its the only time I've been disappointed to have consecutive home games as it gave me no flexibility :(

I was the organiser of the event so at the moment I have chosen well as I picked to attend a home league victory last week.

Here's hoping I picked the WRONG one - after a stonkin' 3-0 victory this afternoon. :D

Come On Saints - make me sick as a parrot for missing this one!  

Sadly won't make today's game due to my wife being on her works day out and on daddy day care duty. Feeling pretty gutted to miss game as I think it should be a good one with saints winning.  Passed my tickets onto a mate for him to take his two kids. 

St Mirren 3 Ayr 1

Crowd of 2659