Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
div

January Arrivals

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, TopCat said:

 

 


Think it really shows the state we are in when in the 5 games Hladky has played we have shipped 15 goals.

Yet he’s been quite good!

emoji28.png

 

 

If it wasn't for him we would have lost more. You do understand that defenders are part of the team including protecting the goalkeeper?  Our defence has contributed to most if not all the 15 goals.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

If it wasn't for him we would have lost more. You do understand that defenders are part of the team including protecting the goalkeeper?  Our defence has contributed to most if not all the 15 goals.  

That's not the biggest problem.  The midfield have a big soft hole right across the park and don't protect the defence and don't track runners.  Tansey has been a huge disappointment. Doesn't look fit and has no confidence whatsoever as instanced by him standing in the centre circle in the last minute not knowing what to do with the ball, just rooted to the spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully the new right back can play a bit as we need a change in there. Paul McGinn seems to get an easy ride, but was badly at fault for the second goal and was ripped to shreds last night.

Seems to have an obsession with getting ridiculously close to his opponent and continually gets beat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rabuddies said:

That's not the biggest problem.  The midfield have a big soft hole right across the park and don't protect the defence and don't track runners.  Tansey has been a huge disappointment. Doesn't look fit and has no confidence whatsoever as instanced by him standing in the centre circle in the last minute not knowing what to do with the ball, just rooted to the spot.

Agree mate. My post was in defence of our keeper who is being mentioned by you know who for losing 15 goals.   I am not convinced OK has got tactics right and have to question the role Gus and Jimmy are playing here? Our midfield has been a huge problem since start of the season and has not been addressed. Injuries haven't helped of course.  There is clearly a huge confidence issue but it appears some players are not sure what their role is?  Perhaps some of that is down to so many new faces still settling in? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, TopCat said:

 

 


Think it really shows the state we are in when in the 5 games Hladky has played we have shipped 15 goals.

Yet he’s been quite good!

emoji28.png

 

 

Spoiler

 

Just watched the highlights Hladky saved us from a hammering last night.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If it wasn't for him we would have lost more. You do understand that defenders are part of the team including protecting the goalkeeper?  Our defence has contributed to most if not all the 15 goals.  



Yes that’s the point I was making....

Imagine how many we would have conceded if he was playing poorly.

It’s terrifying that we can have a keeper playing well and still be shipping an average of 3 goals a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TopCat said:

 

 


I know fella I was there. He was our best player and made several good saves.
 

 

 

It's very painful so can imagine how you guys at the game feel. Have my seat for Saturday unfortunately can't say I'm looking forward to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LPM did not put a time limit at the point you claim it was half - it was the transfers in and out he was claiming 2 or 3 in which moved to 4 or 5 and that would be 50% of who went out.   He was miles out on all 3 counts. 1) No. in  2) No. out and 3) percentage 10/15 =  67 % and are we finished ? (cause we signed 4 more in the last post transfer window...)
16 left - 1 was not even in the 1st team squad - so 15
10 in   not 50% in anyone's ARITHMETIC   - you are a twat - just like him . . . . :fire   :guinness
I've has a few drinks but I have toned it down . . . 


What does this drivel even mean?

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

 


What does this drivel even mean?

:lol:

 

I won't be wasting anytime explaining anything to an imbecile. You are not very bright are you?

So Shull what lies behind all these aliases - you hound people with your rubbish and then when you go to the Sin Bin you begin to ramp up the same attacks under another name?

What happened during your childhood ? You should try to resolve this - it is eating up your life . . .  :ninja    :bounce2    :guinness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I won't be wasting anytime explaining anything to an imbecile. You are not very bright are you?

So Shull what lies behind all these aliases - you hound people with your rubbish and then when you go to the Sin Bin you begin to ramp up the same attacks under another name?

What happened during your childhood ? You should try to resolve this - it is eating up your life . . .  :ninja    :bounce2    :guinness

Nurse!! :lol:

Edited by Wendy Saintss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

I won't be wasting anytime explaining anything to an imbecile. You are not very bright are you?

So Shull what lies behind all these aliases - you hound people with your rubbish and then when you go to the Sin Bin you begin to ramp up the same attacks under another name?

What happened during your childhood ? You should try to resolve this - it is eating up your life . . .  :ninja    :bounce2    :guinness

It's actually Captain Sensible famous for stats and wind up's . He is actually a good guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It's actually Captain Sensible famous for stats and wind up's . He is actually a good guy. 

Well his wind-ups are remarkably similar to Sh" you know who's . . .

So he knows exactly that his 50% argument supporting LPM was nonsense, but would not lose face after he had gone in full pelt with LPM

Any who - he is on my ignore list !:cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well his wind-ups are remarkably similar to Sh" you know who's . . .
So he knows exactly that his 50% argument supporting LPM was nonsense, but would not lose face after he had gone in full pelt with LPM
Any who - he is on my ignore list !:cheers


We’d signed 8 players at the time of discussion.

OK says we let go ‘16 to 17’ players.

LPM was right. You were wrong. All along!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone that questions do we have too many loan signings a clear answer to that today was absolutely not give me the loan signings everyday of the week over players like Greg tansey.

 

I wasn’t unhappy with the addition of tansey you think your getting a proven premiership player but it’s clear to see already he is not going to replicate his Inverness days lazy and doesn’t look interested in the battle seen so many players like that who will free fall down the tiers of football.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
For anyone that questions do we have too many loan signings a clear answer to that today was absolutely not give me the loan signings everyday of the week over players like Greg tansey.
 
I wasn’t unhappy with the addition of tansey you think your getting a proven premiership player but it’s clear to see already he is not going to replicate his Inverness days lazy and doesn’t look interested in the battle seen so many players like that who will free fall down the tiers of football.
 

He had the bloody cheek to have a go at young McPherson a couple of times today .
He needs to Start performing pdq 🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far Hladky, Popescu and Majec all look good. Duckens has improved over two games (but looks better playing wider than through the middle). McAllister blows hot and cold but provides something different. Corbu we have still to see. However Lyons and Dreyer look disappointing and Tansey looks woeful.

It is a bonus that Cammy McPherson is now fit again and Magennis may be back in a month. But too little too late? Time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sonny said:

So far Hladky, Popescu and Majec all look good. Duckens has improved over two games (but looks better playing wider than through the middle). McAllister blows hot and cold but provides something different. Corbu we have still to see. However Lyons and Dreyer look disappointing and Tansey looks woeful.

It is a bonus that Cammy McPherson is now fit again and Magennis may be back in a month. But too little too late? Time will tell.

The sooner McGinnis is back the better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...