Sign in to follow this  
jaybee

Am I the only one impressed by the team JG has assembled?

On 9/9/2019 at 10:35 AM, Gunni Thorfason said:

I think the team is set out better than last year for sure,too many games were gone by halftime last season,I think we will be challenging in most games for the full 90 minutes ,the Livingston game was not the best but that pitch is atrocious it looked like they were playing on a waterlogged pitch the ball hardly moved,that said the forwards will have to get an eye for goal soon,albeit only four league games in,a point away this week would be ideal,knicking a point here and there away from home and solid performances in Paisley will see us more than safe this year,but I’ll settle for 10th now but think there’s more than that in this squad

I like your analysis. 

Let's not forget that 2 windows in a row we've brought in a lot of players. The squad hasn't really been settled for any length of time, Goodwin signing players on longer deals will hopefully change that trend and we'll only need to tweak the squad a little in the next window. I don't think we're far away from changing draws and narrow defeats into wins but we'll see how do this Saturday, still too early to panic or write anyone off.