St Mirren Vs Forfar

3 minutes ago, fmckinn said:

don't think Ross County are seeded. 

They would have been had they not conceded a goal in 4th minute of injury time which was after I posted. At the time they were winning 3-2 and then they lost the penalty shootout so I’m claiming the jinx on that! 😂 

Ayr or (Section-B) Airdrie would be good at home!

A routine win as it turnned out. I felt the manager should have given Mandron 10 mins or so to try getting his hat trick. Strain is just too good. I thought we lost the midfield for much of the second half after O'Hara left the field.

We have done the bare minimum of qualifying out of a group we should have so we move on.

16 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

A routine win as it turnned out. I felt the manager should have given Mandron 10 mins or so to try getting his hat trick. Strain is just too good. I thought we lost the midfield for much of the second half after O'Hara left the field.

We have done the bare minimum of qualifying out of a group we should have so we move on.

Usual faint praise. :lol:

Good first half, hemmings had a save for the camera, nothing else to do. I would have given our non scoring striker the pen to give him his hatrick. Strain build up play was top notch at times. Defence was settled with a few stray passes to liven up events. 2nd half was very non descript, LJ should have scored, the substitutions upset the flow too much but appreciate giving players minutes. We won, scored 4 and kept a clean sheet. Top of the table so a good warm up for Hibs

Professional job and second half was about getting minutes under some players belts. 

Agree we missed O'Hara when he came off however end of the day we scored 8 goals at home in 2 games, didn't concede and only conceded once in 4 games. 

If we can make the SMISA a tough place to play and rack up the points like last year at home we will be fine. 

Good result. Good first half. Should have scored a few in second half.  Missed a few good chances because our forwards will not shoot early.  Require too many touches. Will be interested to see first eleven picked next week.  Bolton needs to be told we have VAR up here. Couple of his tackles were very 1970s

Easter Road here we come.