Saints v sevco Oct 6th

HSS

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Beale getting the bullet isn't good news IMO, although his dud signings still remain. 

As soon as I heard the news I thought "oh sh*t!" Let's hope there's not a new manager bounce. 😬 Their squad has a fresh start and will be trying to show their capabilities...

Edited by W6er

1 hour ago, W6er said:

As soon as I heard the news I thought "oh sh*t!" Let's hope there's not a new manager bounce. 😬 Their squad has a fresh start and will be trying to show their capabilities...

I think we'll beat them. I watched a number of their matches and their squad is poor. They also have a number of injuries to their better players. Can't believe how poorly Beale recruited given his first 2 of Cantwell and Raskin.

I thought for weeks that this would have been the game to finish Beale but Aberdeen got there first.

If we get the first goal  i think that will kill them.

Edited by lenziebud

14 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

I think we'll beat them. I watched a number of their matches and their squad is poor. They also have a number of injuries to their better players. Can't believe how poorly Beale recruited given his first 2 of Cantwell and Raskin.

I thought for weeks that this would have been the game to finish Beale but Aberdeen got there first.

If we get the first goal  i think that will kill them.

I really hope so! 

Not a lot beats the high of a victory over one of the cheeks! I think we would have had a better chance had Beale stayed, but you're right: a combination of injuries, an away European tie and us having the best start for 70+ years (?) should mean that if ever we are due to beat them, it's this Sunday. 

2 hours ago, W6er said:

Giving them every possible advantage, then...

I remember Gus called out ex ref Alan Freeland before we played Dundee United in a SC Match at Tannadice , he more or less said he was from that area and was a homer. Freeland gave us everything and we won. Maybe SR should try a wee bit of it in his pre-match , by saying we seem to be getting him regularly , and there were a few tight calls v Hearts. Just something that may make the wee wretch stop and think !

What's the odds for this game?
Can't access Bet365 from out here. [emoji849]
Last time I checked at weekend we were generally around 11/2 to 13/2 don't know if that's changed due to them getting rid of that dud it should bring them in and us out a bit.

I can't bet my 5-1 St Mirren I'm doing 99% of matches this season as they doesn't expect St Mirren to score more than 4 goals.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk