Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Novo signing wouldn't surprise me. We're talking about a club who can't allow people who've renewed their ST online to get a free childs ticket from the ticket office.

Strange.

My brother did just that yesterday with no problem at all.

My prediction is

McGinn going south and Taylor coming north plus cash of course reviled early next week

Prediction or you have heard mate? Heard the lyle Taylor rumour a while ago but there has been no more said and I can't see it happening, he's rumoured to be on 2.5k a week at Sheffield United.

Ryan Stevenson departure from Hearts tbc today, according to bbc sport.

Would love to sign him.. Ideal replacement for Gowser's position and he will score goals!

Wee bit injury prone and a bit of a fud but I'd take him at Saints in a heartbeat. Edited by Rabinho

Ryan Stevenson departure from Hearts tbc today, according to bbc sport.

Would love to sign him.. Ideal replacement for Gowser's position and he will score goals!

Stevenson and Darren Barr meant to be both signing for Dundee today, they must have some budget.

Few Hibs fans on Twitter saying we're in for Lewis Stevenson. Think he worked with TC at Hibs.

Hmm....

I always thought he was a decent enough player, but has been an integral part of a shite Hibs team least season. Same can be said for Liam Craig, though, and I would probably take him (just about).

Think Stevenson was the only one out of the Hibs squad that came out with any credibility out with maybe Williams. Would be a decent signing.

Does he not normally play on the left though? Considering we already have Kelly, Yaqub and Wylde it would seem unlikely.

Think Stevenson was the only one out of the Hibs squad that came out with any credibility out with maybe Williams. Would be a decent signing.

Does he not normally play on the left though? Considering we already have Kelly, Yaqub and Wylde it would seem unlikely.

Think he can play centre mid as well.

Adam Campbell had one good game for us really, and it was against Stevenson at Easter Road.

The wee man absolutely ripped him to shreds, then done nothing else in his time here. Doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Edited by TopCat