Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

10 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

I can assure you we are not, you would be surprised.

Do you think Robinson would of signed a new deal had he not been promised funds being made available, we are sitting nice just now.

Good news bud. Hopefully we build on last year and get some signings over the line.

On 6/29/2023 at 9:04 PM, DougJamie said:

If Brophy used his arse rather than his feet and head....he might get more goals

it's a tactic that john McGinn employs very well, his ass and its use have been instrumental in developing how he plays and his career has progressed as his asshas grown.

2 hours ago, magnus said:

Good news bud. Hopefully we build on last year and get some signings over the line.

We’ve just bid up to 200k for mcmenamin mate, like I said you would be surprised how much we have in the bank, we ain’t skint.

Do you think Robinson would of signed a new deal had he not been promised funds being made available, we are sitting nice just now.
You can promise funds being made available without actually having any - Sevco have been doing it since their formation.

11 hours ago, Slarti said:
15 hours ago, JJ McG said:

You can promise funds being made available without actually having any - Sevco have been doing it since their formation.

Ach its ok ....just release another 10 zillion shares