jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

2 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Stubbs was inconclusive when asked whether Smith was free to leave.

He said: “I don’t know, no. At the moment, no. You know what football is like, anything can change. But as far as I am standing here now, what I have got is what I have got.

“If something happens over the weekend or next week and we feel as if it’s for the benefit of the football club and makes us stronger, then it might be something that we look at.”

This is really concerning. Considering letting Smith go seems absolutely bonkers with the squad we have at the moment.
I’ve completely lost faith in Stubbs now. The thought of what state the players heads are in is a real worry. I know it’s only rumours, but you wouldn’t be surprised if he has completely lost the changing room.

Or....he knows stuff we don't. 

1 hour ago, 17/03/13 said:

Assistant manager of Besiktas

Besiktas is a seriously big but underperformibg team in Istanbul. .a city area of up to 17 Millom people. By the way, they play in Black and White. I have one of their scarves which was given to me as a gift when I attended a game there.

Rumour Falkirk want Stubbs and his team to take over from Hartley who they have just sacked and are willing to take them for as little as £150,000  (I wish)

Are we trying to pinch Osman Sow from under Hearts noses? Aye they have bigger budgets but he would be in our 1st 11 every week if fit......

Much better option than Miller or Stewart or naebuddy….

I can still see us getting Johnston on loan from Celtic as he won't be a first team regular for them, Miller signing due to Stubbs pursuit of him but I'd really like to see us sign an experienced centre half, someone with 200-300 first team appearances behind them.

25 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I can still see us getting Johnston on loan from Celtic as he won't be a first team regular for them, Miller signing due to Stubbs pursuit of him but I'd really like to see us sign an experienced centre half, someone with 200-300 first team appearances behind them.

I hear Gary Kenneth is available. 

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

You'll be disturbed to know that I agree with you. 

I see Darren McGregor isn't in the Hibs side just now. Played under Stubbs too. Would certainly fit the bill of an experienced central defender.

I bet someone will now come along to say he's injured just now.

8 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I see Darren McGregor isn't in the Hibs side just now. Played under Stubbs too. Would certainly fit the bill of an experienced central defender.

I bet someone will now come along to say he's injured just now.

Sadly...he is

6 hours ago, Langbank said:

Willo Flood was in the Main Stand on Saturday...........just saying like !!!!

He was..........and he paid for a ticket to get in.

43 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

I see Stewart and Muirhead are both training with Killie. So probably the end of our chances.

Weren’t we linked with Muirhead back in January?

Killie have a similar fan base to us and makes me wonder where they are getting the funds to pay for SC and players on higher wages than us? If we cannot compete with clubs like Killie and clubs at our level then we really are struggling.

1 hour ago, nedflanders123 said:

Killie have a similar fan base to us and makes me wonder where they are getting the funds to pay for SC and players on higher wages than us? If we cannot compete with clubs like Killie and clubs at our level then we really are struggling.

Killie are being bankrolled, yet again, by a millionaire - Billy Bowie.

Edited by Sonny