Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

32 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:
38 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:
Heard we had a couple of bids knocked back for a defender last week. 

Another one? To fill what role?

Defending?

8 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:
26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
You can never have to many defenders.....................can you? 

I hope one then that can also play midfielder too from a break up play point of view.

Exactly that type of player, with a bit of height. 

Remember it well. I'm sure he was subbed for his own good. Total bottle merchant.

2 different matches season before last when fans were still allowed in Kennedy got the "your fuc#ing sh#te" song sung at him because well he was.

Another guy who likes a dive to con the referee and has about 2 good games a season.

It's a no from me.

Must admit not sure a player signing for another club is A. Speculation as its fact B. Of interest in regards what St mirren are doing C. Should be in other football.

On a personal level i couldnt care about non signing of players to other clubs irrespective if they played ( the operative word) for us.

1 hour ago, Danish Buddie said:

Must admit not sure a player signing for another club is A. Speculation as its fact B. Of interest in regards what St mirren are doing C. Should be in other football.

On a personal level i couldnt care about non signing of players to other clubs irrespective if they played ( the operative word) for us.

In the absence of any good gossip though. It will be interesting to see how Jason, Calum, Brad and Stephen do at Killie. And what a move for Ilkay.  🚔

7 minutes ago, magnus said:

In the absence of any good gossip though. It will be interesting to see how Jason, Calum, Brad and Stephen do at Killie. And what a move for Ilkay.  🚔

Well , I wish Naismith & McGinn well and hope that horrible surface doesn’t have an adverse impact on any old war wounds. That said, I hope their new employers have a prolonged stay in that league (or lower ) 

As for Waters & Lyons . I really couldn’t give a f**k how it works out for them , both were f**king gash at Saints and hopefully will continue in that vein for the Ayrshire H*ns .

9 hours ago, magnus said:

Couldnt care what they do now its not in paisley wearing black n white and even then its not speculation they have actually signed so again at best its other football not speculation.

Edited by Danish Buddie
Wrong word

On 6/18/2021 at 9:03 AM, Callum Gilhooley said:

Well , I wish Naismith & McGinn well and hope that horrible surface doesn’t have an adverse impact on any old war wounds. That said, I hope their new employers have a prolonged stay in that league (or lower ) 

As for Waters & Lyons . I really couldn’t give a f**k how it works out for them , both were f**king gash at Saints and hopefully will continue in that vein for the Ayrshire H*ns .

Lyons was a fecking honking player!