Jump to content

Speculation Thread


jimdickloyal

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JJ McG said:

The window isn’t shut mate, let’s wait and see who else we bring in.

Gogic makes no sense unless we’re letting Erahon or power go in summer? I am at a loss as to why we need this? We need fast movement and creativity not a sitting midfield player

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

Would love to get Jones here but he only signed a 3 year deal for Wigan in August last year so unless there is some unhappiness there don't se it happening

Think he's out the picture , only played 9 games I think , not even in the squad yesterday !

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Swiss_Saint said:

Would love to get Jones here but he only signed a 3 year deal for Wigan in August last year so unless there is some unhappiness there don't se it happening

Sounds like Jones will be coming in on loan for a year and mcgrath heading to wigan after rejecting hibs deal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Sounds like Jones will be coming in on loan for a year and mcgrath heading to wigan after rejecting hibs deal. 

If this happens , its very good bit of business. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, truesaint said:

Sounds like Jones will be coming in on loan for a year and mcgrath heading to wigan after rejecting hibs deal. 

Just seen that he has rejected Hibs. 
 

A re-run of last closing day?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The closer this goes down to the wire the more I think Jamie might just see out his contract now. 
£150k is a lot of money for a team like us but not a lot for a player like McGrath, even if it’s keeping him for just half a season.
If he does stay it’s a positive and there’s a good chance he’ll get back to his old self without all the speculation and slot in with Kiltie in the new formation. He’s a class act. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, charlie said:

If we could get £150k for either Main or Erwin, that would be the equivalent of winning the euro millions lottery on a multiple rollover. But like euromillions, it’s unlikely to happen. 

Charlie , you appear to have put a “k” after the £150 in error.  You may want to edit that 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

The closer this goes down to the wire the more I think Jamie might just see out his contract now. 
£150k is a lot of money for a team like us but not a lot for a player like McGrath, even if it’s keeping him for just half a season.
If he does stay it’s a positive and there’s a good chance he’ll get back to his old self without all the speculation and slot in with Kiltie in the new formation. He’s a class act. 

Money in now would be good but add ons if he moves again might be more significant and these would be lost if he goes for free in the summer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...