Super Saints V Hearts Top League 29/12/13

shull

Mair must have been told he was coming on as he was doing a proper warm-up at HT then went down the tunnel a couple of minutes before restart.

DVZ meanwhile was strolling about and had a wee chat with Stevenson when Hearts came out.

Goodwin then appeared, spoke to DVZ who then sprinted down the tunnel and came on as a sub.

Very, very strange. Can only think that Danny changed his mind last minute about who to bring on.

Mair must have been told he was coming on as he was doing a proper warm-up at HT then went down the tunnel a couple of minutes before restart.

DVZ meanwhile was strolling about and had a wee chat with Stevenson when Hearts came out.

Goodwin then appeared, spoke to DVZ who then sprinted down the tunnel and came on as a sub.

Very, very strange. Can only think that Danny changed his mind last minute about who to bring on.

Is there any possibility that Mair is carrying an injury and after consultation it was decided not to risk him?

Edited by Bud the Baker

Danny Lennon has to take full responsibility for that second half performance. McAusland gets subbed at half time and instead of replacing him with Mair he brings on Van Zanten a RB plays him in the holding midfield role, whilst moving our left back to center back and moving McGinn from center midfield to left midfield. Shambles utter shambles.

We were in total control first half, if McAusland was injured then a direct switch was all that was required.

Two steps forward three steps back with this f'king clown. Take Harkins with you as well when you finally get the bullet. Good riddance.

Wasn't at the game but listened to Open All Mics on the way up the M6. Commentators said Cheesy was definitely injured. But even listening to the radio I couldn't understand not bringing Mair on as we seemed to be coasting with that formation. Strange one indeed....

We were playing great football first 25 lively,great deliverys, and looking really dangerous I really enjoyed it but approaching half time the game died a bit but we were still totally in control. The strange substitution at half time and we were a total different team. Flat, terrible deliverys and nervous looking. I don't think Goodwin should've played because it was clear he was staying out of challenges and he is a player that has to give 100% thought McGinn was excellent but mom mcgregor 11 guys with his attitude and commitment and we wouldn't need to worry. Thanks to the guy outside the west stand that gave me the ticket

Every c**t and there grannys can beat Hearts except us.Just new after last week we would f**k it up this week and so it came to pass.

Are you ever happy? Lennon made a change and f**ked up, Hearts upped the tempo and were worth their point in the end. There's not even any direct negativity with you, it's just general boo-boy behaviour. Are you THE Mr Angry?

We didn't play well today especially in the second half. So, you think, as the half wore on, well, not to worry maybe the sub/subs will shake things up a bit because the game really needs subs and you begin to contemplate who isn't playing well...? For me it was as clear as daylight - Newton needed to come off!

No, I must be wrong about that because there's not a lot of time left and - oh! here comes the substitution not before time...wit...!? Gowser off for Harkins??? Coudn't believe it!

Danny, you bring it on yirsel.

First. Half looked fairly good but passing was not sharp or quick enough, although we seemed to be in control, did notice cheesy limping off at ht, sub was strange as meant moving several. Players about. We seemed sit back and invite them onto us. On positive if you offered us 4 points over last 2 games I'd have been happy, hopefully DL learns and we continue to move forward and upward

We didn't play well today especially in the second half. So, you think, as the half wore on, well, not to worry maybe the sub/subs will shake things up a bit because the game really needs subs and you begin to contemplate who isn't playing well...? For me it was as clear as daylight - Newton needed to come off!

No, I must be wrong about that because there's not a lot of time left and - oh! here comes the substitution not before time...wit...!? Gowser off for Harkins??? Coudn't believe it!

Danny, you bring it on yirsel.

The whole midfield were dreadful apart from McGinn and Gowser was poor also.

Creates openings for his self but won't shoot.

The shape of midfield was decent in the first half but went to pot in the second due to the changes.

Even the players seemed bamboozled with half time sub. Including the sub himself!! Hearts took advantage of this straight away with a cracking goal to be fair and the guy who scored totally bossed midfield second half.

I hope there is some explanation as to that bizarre change as that IMO cost us 2 valuable points when you consider the other results.

Hey go back home to Banbury we go....