Super Saints V Hearts Top League 29/12/13

shull

Some people post on here as if they've not been following St Mirren for years. Talking about gimmes, 6-0 wins, and being raging if we don't win... this is St Mirren.

I'd be delighted with a win of any shape or size. Expecting a win is the sort of chat you get from OF or delusional Aberdeen fans.

Some people post on here as if they've not been following St Mirren for years. Talking about gimmes, 6-0 wins, and being raging if we don't win... this is St Mirren.

I'd be delighted with a win of any shape or size. Expecting a win is the sort of chat you get from OF or delusional Aberdeen fans.

Correct,expect the unexpected with St Mirren Boxing Day showed that.

McLean and Kelly are struggling to make this due to injuries picked up on Boxing Day.

But it was just St Mirren who were doing all kicking eh Jackie

Got a horrible feeling about todays game hope to God im wrong.

Same post, different game, yawn!

Watched this lot against Celtic and both terms were piss poor, Hearts sat pretty deep & tried to hit them on the break but this failed as they can't pass the ball very well.

Suppose this could go anyway but we should forget the furore about Goodwin and be very confident going into this one.

In all the negative publicity surrounding Goodwin, our excellent performance against Dundee Unt seems to have gone under the radar. At home we should be keeping that high tempo pressing game going - too often teams have been given an easy ride at St Mirren park. More of the same today and lets knock a few goals past the Jambos

COYS!!!

The average age of our starting 11 against United was just over 25 while hearts was just over 22 against Killie. I bet their wage bill for that 11 was still greater than ours. I don't think their first 11 is as bad as made out just an inexperienced manager and a 15 point deduction that has knocked the stuffing out of everyone at their club. Will be tough but let's bury this lot today.

Jim Goodwin must start.

It should be remembered that Hearts have actually earned more points than Ross County this season. They're capable of producing a good performance, we need to be at the top of our game for this one

I agree but the wheels came off the bus after we beat them on their own patch. I think they've only won once in the league since. I'd qualify that by saying it was, I believe, Aberdeen at their ground.

We need to be on top of our game and, if we score early doors, it could be another comfortable game.

3-0 the Buddies.

The average age of our starting 11 against United was just over 25 while hearts was just over 22 against Killie. I bet their wage bill for that 11 was still greater than ours. I don't think their first 11 is as bad as made out just an inexperienced manager and a 15 point deduction that has knocked the stuffing out of everyone at their club. Will be tough but let's bury this lot today.

Jim Goodwin must start.

In some ways I'd be tempted to rest Goodwin today. After the furore from MacNamara he will be closely watched and I wouldn't be too surprised to see some Hearts players going down whenever he looks at them. If he does start he will need to be very disciplined.

I love this forum. When you predict a loss you're accused of being a pessimistic negative bastard.

When you predict a win you're told ' remember, we're St Mirren, don't expect to beat anyone ' blah blah blah.

Cannae win!

As a life long pessimist, I don't ever predict a win. However I don't feel the need to *bore every c**t to death by posting this viewpoint every week.

*I'll bore everyone on other matters, if you don't mind.

Edited by FTOF