Ictfc V St Mirren Top League 29/3/14

shull

Full time.........massive massive chance against 10 men for last 20.........MISSED

As Killie move away with a late winner

and Ross Co negotiate the game you'd expect nothing from drawing at Parkhead.

It's us v Thistle now isn't it....helping to strengthen their team now looks suicidal !

Good to see us fight back but again we are unable to keep a lead.

2 points behind PT, 3 behind RC with inferior goal difference.

Next week:

County v ICT

Thistle v Hearts

Saints v Well

Will be in dire straits next week if those games go with the bookmakers. Must dig out a win as you would expect the other two to pick up points. Both will be full of confidence after today.

Was it yourself I remember posting once upon a time to say that you put £10 on every Spl game to be a draw each week?

If so I was just thinking that would you be in the a bit richer before that late Killie goal. I often do the same and was heartbroken thinking I hadn't this week.

I don't do £10 any more mate but today I had all 4 (expect Celtic) to draw and also the treble (well, sheep & fakes).

Late goal from Thistle :D (money smile, not Saints smile) then late Killie winner :( :( gutted with that one from saints and money point of view.

Oh well, a good point on the road.

Bring on Motherwell and a rare trip to hospitality next week :)

Decent point today and could have been more with better crossing and finishing from McLean who was diabolical. So many opportunities wasted by kicking the ball out the park.

Nothing wrong with taking McGinn off as he wasn't in the game at all.

Edited by Thorizaar

Decent point. Would probably have taken it before the game. We should be able to push on and win games after going ahead but dont seem to have the ability to do this.

Hopefully the players have a bit more fight in them as demonstrated today in getting the equaliser.

Kilmarnock, Thistle and County getting points wasnt ideal but still in it.