Kenny Mclean

Says something about that particular official that two of his decisions got overturned on the same day. I used to think he had something against Saints in particular - Boruc's assault on Dargo, Goodwin's Penalty / Booking in the LC semi, his determination to abandon the Ross county game when we were two

up, and this, but chances are it's not personal, it's is standard level of performance

Forum is in melt down reading all the recent threads. McLean 250,000 not a chance

Your right, he's worth 4 times that.

exactly

Hmmmm... ... I'd say give or take a few grand!

;)

I swear you boys are completely deluded if you think anybody is going to pay £1m for Kenny.

At the top of his game he probably is a £1m player, but he is rarely at that level.

Do you guys actually believe we will get seven figure money for Kenny or are you just dreaming that we will?

I think you are just dreaming personally.

Why on earth would anybody pay top money now, when they could have had him in summer for peanuts?

Kenny's performances have been better this season, but not that much better that teams are all of a sudden going to start falling over each other while trying to throw silly money at us.

What we as fans think he is worth and what somone is willing to pay are two entirely different things.

One of the following 4 scenario's are likely to happen I'm afraid.

1. Kenny will be sold for no more than 250k

or

2. There will be no more bids for him.

or

3. Someone will sign him next January for a nominal fee(50kish)

or

4. Kenny will sign a PCA with someone next January and leave for free in summer 2016.

Edited by Tony Fitzy

Good news for a change, do we get our £1000 back?

Collum should have to reimburse us, he gets well paid enough, and all for being a total moron. Why, when he singlehandedly ruins a game, should he not have to hand his fee back? I don't know how much longer he can get away with operating at the top level. In any other field, he'd have been sacked, for his incompetence, or at least demoted, years ago...

Not surprised.

It's nice he isn't getting suspended. However it would obviously have been far better had he not been incorrectly sent off at such a crucial time during such a big game for us right enough.

That and we had two phantom penalties given against us in the same game! lol.gif: ... Ah when you're down there them's the breaks.

Got to feel sorry for Gary Teale. We have lost 2 of his 5 games purely down to refereeing errors.

the refs made errors in "favour" of either side in all those games

better teams capitalised on their chances against us whilst we moan about refs

Sorry, but this is all about the facts

Edited by beyond our ken

Facts are that Collum made clear and retrospectively proven wrong decisions / errors to the disadvantage of one team.

That is now an undisputed fact.

How the disadvantaged team then responds is up to them , also a fact, that may seem unfair in some peoples eyes, but it's the harsh reality.

Imagine if we hadn't lost McLean , imagine if we hadn't been the victim of soft penalty awards, now, it's just my hunch, but the game pattern may have been different ................................ jist sayin like whistling.gif

I swear you boys are completely deluded if you think anybody is going to pay £1m for Kenny.

At the top of his game he probably is a £1m player, but he is rarely at that level.

Do you guys actually believe we will get seven figure money for Kenny or are you just dreaming that we will?

I think you are just dreaming personally.

Why on earth would anybody pay top money now, when they could have had him in summer for peanuts?

Kenny's performances have been better this season, but not that much better that teams are all of a sudden going to start falling over each other while trying to throw silly money at us.

What we as fans think he is worth and what somone is willing to pay are two entirely different things.

One of the following 4 scenario's are likely to happen I'm afraid.

1. Kenny will be sold for no more than 250k

or

2. There will be no more bids for him.

or

3. Someone will sign him next January for a nominal fee(50kish)

or

4. Kenny will sign a PCA with someone next January and leave for free in summer 2016.

I reckon number 3 or 4.

So you bought his - I'll just give this penalty when time's up so it look likes I've been fair

Not sure where he favoured us elsewhere though?

Not when he didn't book Mark Connolly for taking out McLear when he looked clear on the right wing 1st half

Not when he missed this hold which should have been a penalty for us

post-1859-0-44398400-1420728513_thumb.jp

Not when he awarded penalty 1 for a mystery hold push barge ( it's been reported as all of these because simply those reporters watching just had to guess)

I don't have a picture of that as there was not point I could catch an offence

Not when he incorrectly sent of McLean

Not when he missed this offside leading to penalty 2

post-1859-0-46170000-1420728500_thumb.jp

Not when he bought Macgennis dive 1

post-1859-0-78514100-1420728532_thumb.jp

Not when he didn't think this was due a caution for high feet

post-1859-0-39105000-1420728550_thumb.jp

....and Not when he missed Magennis dive 2 in the far corner

So you bought his - I'll just give this penalty when time's up so it look likes I've been fair

Not sure where he favoured us elsewhere though?

Not when he didn't book Mark Connolly for taking out McLear when he looked clear on the right wing 1st half

Not when he missed this hold which should have been a penalty for us

attachicon.gifsaints pen.jpg

Not when he awarded penalty 1 for a mystery hold push barge ( it's been reported as all of these because simply those reporters watching just had to guess)

I don't have a picture of that as there was not point I could catch an offence

Not when he incorrectly sent of McLean

Not when he missed this offside leading to penalty 2

attachicon.gifSaints Killie offside.jpg

Not when he bought Macgennis dive 1

attachicon.gifsaints killie pen 2.jpg

Not when he didn't think this was due a caution for high feet

attachicon.gifsaints high feet.jpg

....and Not when he missed Magennis dive 2 in the far corner

Yes, but apart from those few things, everything else was completely balanced out by him awarding us a dodgy penalty in the 95th minute.

Oh, and one more thing... with Saints in possession in the last third, he blew for half time BEFORE the 45 minutes was up.

Normally refs wait until an attack has finished before blowing for HT/FT, but even if they don't, they should at least play the regulation time before stopping play!

Not having that at all. Were you at either game?

We scored two perfectly good and legal goals against Motherwell, they scored one. The final score was 1-0 Motherwell. Oh and we also had an extremely dodgy early red card. What decisions went in our favour in that game?

The Kilmarnock game we had another incorrect red card and two phantom penalties given against us. Granted we were given one phantom meaningless penalty ourselves, but that's still one penalty less than they got. And we actually had a decent penalty claim (the only valid one in the match) not given. Is Killie scoring phantom penalties them 'capitalising on their chances'? Fs :lol:

If the refs had just made the correct decisions just regarding penalties and goals in those two games we'd have four points, instead we got zero. That's before we even factor in the negative effects of our two dodgy cards!

In games as close as both of them were it's extremely difficult for any team to overcome so many big decisions incorrectly going against them. It's absolutely the referees fault.

Edited by TopCat