Aberdeen .

So all those were saying it was a 'done deal'.... :lol:

I will only believe anyone is coming when I seem them pose with a St Mirren top at SMP or Ralston.

Our highest profile signing this summer - Carswell - really wasn't rumoured to be joining until the day he joined. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if our next signing was a name who's never been mentioned on this forum.

According to Langfield's brother "Don't believe what the BBC tells you"

Just seen Mcinnes's interview on the news, says no players are going anywhere and that he has had a number of calls from different clubs about shankland, I very much doubt he will be rolling up at St.mirren park.

So all those were saying it was a 'done deal'.... lol.gif:

I will only believe anyone is coming when I seem them pose with a St Mirren top at SMP or Ralston.

Our highest profile signing this summer - Carswell - really wasn't rumoured to be joining until the day he joined. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if our next signing was a name who's never been mentioned on this forum.

Do you know something.whistling.gif

McLean scored their away goal.

Would be just like the thing if that goal proves pivotal in the Dons advancing in Europe and we lose out on a couple of key targets as a result.

That is the Eeyore take on life just there.

Edited by Drew