St Mirren V Sevco Internationale 25/10/2015

Lord Pityme

I assumed Saints fans would have the brains to take appropriate action.

There are many fans in our support who cannot afford the outlay on a season ticket and buy on a match by match basis. Morally it is wrong to increase charges across the board for home and away fans. Just my opinion.

Is it also morally wrong to decrease charges across the board for home and away fans?

As they tend to do this towards the end of the season.

hi im a St Mirren fan now living in west lothain and im wondering if you need to be on the clubs database to buy tickets for the Rangers match because im not on the clubs databse because I cant really go to games anymore and this game is one of the only games I can go to this season can anybody help me out?

Ur yeh Aye?

What was the name of the singing section at Love St before it was called The North Bank?

Alternatively

Please type out the words to our 'Hello, Hello" song...

Edging my bets quite a bit with this one. It will either be a backs to the wall 1-0 scrappy win for the buddies and the making of Murray's side or a comprehensive 5-0 thumping win for Rangers. Would love it to be the former but fear in will be the latter.

:-(

This encounter will suit Murray's defensive / counter attacking style which he is trying to bring to the side. How long can we go without a home league win this season? Sunday would be a fine way to stop the rot at home. :-)

2-2.......Thommo Pen (whistling.gif ) and Kelly bringing us back from 2-0 down after 1st half goals from Halliday and Tavernier.2 sendings off,1 from each team and 12 sevconians ejected/arrested.

After match I predict 8 pints and a break of at least 22 from me at Pockets.

After that I predict Mrs HSS to fall out with me big time.

I bet one of these to come true.......probably the last one. bangin.gif

Neither did I not that I'm worried about it. When I used to go to Love Street as a young boy I'd much prefer to stand high up in the Caledonian Street end enjoying a better view of the football with people who were there to watch the football, and not the opposition support.

Lucky you... last game there I was with a wheelchair user and as the Saints end was full we were allocated the front of said Cally stand.

That was one of the most miserable footballing experiences of my life and I have no desire to mix with people of that mind ever again.

I used to love the Tennents Sixes when you could freely mix with other football supporters... but that mob were a breed apart.

Maybe you fitted in better than me Stuart... but as far as I could tell from the tribal chants and monosyllabic grunts, football had little to do with why the majority of the tribe were there!

Lucky you... last game there I was with a wheelchair user and as the Saints end was full we were allocated the front of said Cally stand.

That was one of the most miserable footballing experiences of my life and I have no desire to mix with people of that mind ever again.

I used to love the Tennents Sixes when you could freely mix with other football supporters... but that mob were a breed apart.

Maybe you fitted in better than me Stuart... but as far as I could tell from the tribal chants and monosyllabic grunts, football had little to do with why the majority of the tribe were there!

I'm a reading that correctly BinEK? You have no desire to mix with wheelchair users ever again?

I was talking about when I was a kid - and about the era where the bit behind the main stand was open. I was assuming it would have been around that era when the singing section was supposedly called the St Mirren Choir. We used to take up the same position most weeks high up on the terrace usually pretty close to the floodlight. You got a great view of the match from there. Indeed I remember my Dad continuing to take me to the Caley Road end long after segregation came in.

I did eventually move into the North Bank and would choose to stand as close to the front and as close to the halfway line as I could possibly get. I was never that interested in the singing though, especially when so many appeared to be more interested in the opposition fans reaction to their song that the were the football on the pitch.

2-2.......Thommo Pen (whistling.gif ) and Kelly bringing us back from 2-0 down after 1st half goals from Halliday and Tavernier.2 sendings off,1 from each team and 12 sevconians ejected/arrested.

After match I predict 8 pints and a break of at least 22 from me at Pockets.

After that I predict Mrs HSS to fall out with me big time.

I bet one of these to come true.......probably the last one. bangin.gif

Whit ? Nae Planes ? wink.png

Would love us to get a result here but afraid I can't see it - sitting in deep will play into Sevco's hands. We will get raped down the flanks (left side most probably) and it will be another easy win for the tribute act.

Go on Saints ..... prove me wrong