Morton V St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

shull

FT 0-1

Second half much the same as the first, absolutely brutal fare all round. Both sides hit the woodwork from set pieces, but really... No quality on show whatsoever.

Still though... Yeeha! This is the worst Saints team I've ever seen, but they can still go down to Greenock, play shite and win. Morton really are hopeless, got to feel for their fans. Even when we are at our lowest ebb, we still own them.

Thought Carswell and Webster - who were both shite last week - were outstanding today.

Edited by TopCat

Wasn't our best performance but 3 points none the less.

That was a huge win for us today, we've said it so many times this season but hopefully we can kick on and push up the table.

I thought Carswell played quite well today and was getting stuck in with a few last ditch challenges. Agnew on the other hand was f**king hopeless, you can add McMullan onto that list.. The two of them are completely useless.

Onwards and upwards!

COYS

Never thought we would get anything today but that's a great result after last weeks collapse. Hopefully a turning point in the season.

Shows what a bit of spirit and fight can do, all from what I've heard a few of the more experienced guys upped there games and that's what we need. Well done Saints and the fans who made the trip