Lee Mcculloch

davidg

I take it this is just a complete guess. Ex Sevco player just like Rae, Currently an Assistant Manager etc....

Not a guess, just something I was told by someone who has no connection with our club.

Pretty credible source though.

Thought I'd share what I was told.

Edited by davidg

I hope this isn't true. Please !!

If we sign McCulloch as a player then Alex Rae will have to follow the example of Robbie Neilson at Hearts and start concentrating on how to compete with only 10 men on the park.

Is Alex Rae about to repeat Davie Hay's trick as St Mirren manager by providing a pension pot for his past-their sell-by-date OF scumbag ex-colleagues ?

True. No need for another one of those - until we offload the one we already have. Cough. Gow.

If , and I do mean if , he was anything like his benefactor , Murray , he would also do the decent thing and walk . The guy is nothing more than a charlatan , an imposter who is currently keeping a human being out of a job. .

Is Alex Rae about to repeat Davie Hay's trick as St Mirren manager by providing a pension pot for his past-their sell-by-date OF scumbag ex-colleagues ?

Or is he about to do a Fergie , bring in an ex Rangers team mate as a player/coach , make him captain, and , from nowhere , sneak into the last qualifying place before league reconstruction ? punk.gif