In Paisley

Had a couple of appointments yesterday in the old town in between went into Marks for a sandwich. Sat in the high street on one of the concrete boxes when this guy came over to me and said hey big man are watching the game on Sunday. I replied what game is that ( mate ) You joking he said don't you like football. Aye I follow St mirren. He started getting angary well you will watch the game on Sunday so who do you want to win. Who is playing I said. Ffs it's the old firm he replied so who do you think will win. Said I don't know then another stranger passed and joined in swearing like a trooper. I just walked away bemused .

Had a couple of appointments yesterday in the old town in between went into Marks for a sandwich. Sat in the high street on one of the concrete boxes when this guy came over to me and said hey big man are watching the game on Sunday. I replied what game is that ( mate ) You joking he said don't you like football. Aye I follow St mirren. He started getting angary well you will watch the game on Sunday so who do you want to win. Who is playing I said. Ffs it's the old firm he replied so who do you think will win. Said I don't know then another stranger passed and joined in swearing like a trooper. I just walked away bemused .

Yeah,this sort of thing only happens in Paisley.

Well done IOBS.

Anything that annoys these deluded bigot arseholes is to be commended.

Brilliant

That is exactly the conversation I have with most of my Weegie Bigots regarding the Cnuts.

They hate to have their Bigotfest blanked.

f**kEM

Ha ha ha ha ha

Ach answer the effin question ya wimp... Who do you want to win?

(ps... who is playing and who is the old firm?)

Living in Northern Ireland, I often get asked the same. And I give the same answer and if I happen to have a couple of jars in me I quite often add where both bloody mobs should f**k off to. I am trying awfy hard to stop myself wanting mayhem and a blood-bath on Sunday. Honest, I am trying!

After finishing work 1 Sunday I walked into the Western bar in Renfrew. After getting my pint I then ask someone at the bar who is playing today? The bigots he said, whistling.gif ah right then and turned my back to the telly and leaned against the bar lol.gif

After finishing work 1 Sunday I walked into the Western bar in Renfrew. After getting my pint I then ask someone at the bar who is playing today? The bigots he said, whistling.gif ah right then and turned my back to the telly and leaned against the bar lol.gif

Quality establishment.

My Mum was the cook in there in the early 80s.

Edited by BuddieinEK

Apparently Wotherspoons is not showing the Blue scum Green scum game in any of their pubs.

Great for Scottish football? It's an embarrassing bigot fest that no one of any decency has missed and no one wants back

Do any Wotherspoons pubs have televisions?

Sounds like Walter Smith and Jim Traynor are knocking about Paisley again.

Edited by magnus

"But who do you really support"

Does my nut in.

The bit that gets me is that they cant get into their seriously thick skulls is that , we genuinely don't give a flying f**k which one of them wins . .

As for the old firm, that no longer exists . Shellhick fans spent about £4k on an advert to say as much a few months ago. .