St Mirren v the West Lothian criminals

Hendo

21 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

why the nasty thread title? they got it right and we got it wrong-end of.

No need for bittenrness-we are a shitely led  shite club.  Lets all get used to it because the only hope of leadership change is when the ""fans" accumulate enough funds to buy the current "leaders" out.

God help us all!

Amen !

4 hours ago, Hendo said:

I'm assuming the game against Livi scheduled for Wednesday 27th will be rescheduled for Saturday 2nd March, as we are both out the cup? 

Suits me if it is Hendo. The thread title is offensive in my opinion to a fellow club. A little respect please.

57 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

No need for bittenrness-we are a shitely led  shite club.  Lets all get used to it because the only hope of leadership change is when the ""fans" accumulate enough funds to buy the current "leaders" out.

God help us all!

100%.

11 hours ago, Hendo said:

I'm assuming the game against Livi scheduled for Wednesday 27th will be rescheduled for Saturday 2nd March, as we are both out the cup? 

If so I hope its announced quickly as I've got other options for that day that I need to commit to in the next couple of days. 

8 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

God help us all!

7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Suits me if it is Hendo. The thread title is offensive in my opinion to a fellow club. A little respect please.

I'd rather be shite than employ a convicted drug dealer as assistant manager, and a sex offender and someone convicted of serious assault in central defence.

While I believe in rehabilitation, being employed by a football club means you are a role model, and that starts by acknowledging past mistakes. None of the individuals involved have spoken about their past or expressed remorse.

We may have low morale at the moment, but hopefully that will lift. Low morals, on the other hand, are much less likely to change.

On 2/10/2019 at 12:58 AM, beyond our ken said:

God help us all!

I do have to say I am not a fan of a fan run club, having been involved in lots of projects 'supposedly' community led, far too many chiefs and most definitely no enuff injuns..

If you think it's chaos just now, just wait to those ' who think they have any idea ' of how to run a club have a say, it's actually just the beginning of the long road to oblivion. the blind leading the blind (of course I could be wrong) and the Pope was a proddy, but that might not be PC enough for some people on here.?B)