St Mirren v the West Lothian criminals

Hendo

16 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Southerly West winds on Saturday from 2pm lows of 40mph highs of 60mph through to Sunday night. This will stop the ferry's on Saturday afternoon. Got a function booked for Sunday lunch means I can't take the risk of going to the game. I'm sure my good lady will let me travel to Perth for the next game weather permitting of course. 

Wind looks fine for tomorrow,  just pishing down for the game. 

14 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

For the first time this season , I am quietly confident. On the back of two good results ,and more importantly vastly improved performances I think Oran is starting to get a bit of belief in the squad and the players are starting to gel. 

Second time for me. I even took the mrs to the first game v Livi. I still blame her for our present predicament:huh:

Second time for me. I even took the mrs to the first game v Livi. I still blame her for our present predicament:huh:
Ha! Ha! Mrs Happy is accompanying me today. I'm honoured. We're on the train. Heading through for lunch and a few pre match aperitifs. Her last game was Dumbarton so hopefully she's carrying a bit luck.

She blames me for everything that's wrong with the world no matter the predicament but what does she know. She thought Stubbs was a good manager.

Massive game today. I just hope I'm Mr Happy at 5pm.

See you all there

COYS.