St Mirren v the West Lothian criminals

Hendo

On 2/9/2019 at 9:03 PM, Hendo said:

I'm assuming the game against Livi scheduled for Wednesday 27th will be rescheduled for Saturday 2nd March, as we are both out the cup? 

You were right. 

Any chance you could clean up the thread title?

Just asking nicely. 

I think we got the message. 

7 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Someone that I didn't quote is sounding guilty emoji50.png

Here grassy grassy emoji23.png

You are gullible Mr C. 

Very gullible.  Dream on.  I wouldn't waste any time complaining about anybody on here,  certainly not those in the SIn Bin. 

But.. If you remain deluded, nothing I can do but watch you make a fool of yourself all over the Forum. 

Now that is funny. 

33 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Here grassy grassy emoji23.png

What a fool you are making or yourself in trolling me on this.

Hhhhhealth up and read the following. I have never sought to have any poster be put in the bin, neither is this ever likely to occur.

Some deserve to be there I'm sure but you'd need to ask div as to who might have complained.  Me..I like the rubbish the three or four sin binners in there. What I don't like are posts which target mental health. Issues in posters...this is unforgivable but no PM from me

On 2/15/2019 at 12:14 PM, St.Ricky said:

You were right. 

Any chance you could clean up the thread title?

Just asking nicely. 

I think we got the message. 

I'm not quite sure what needs cleaned up.

The title of this thread is a factually accurate description of our opponents on 2nd march.

Maybe I should change it to "Saints v the team with a drug dealing assistant and two thirds of their defence who either like to batter someone unconscious or wave their willies at young women, plus the rest of the team who haven't done anything wrong that we know of", but it's a bit of a mouthful.

5 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:

Livi are looking very shaky at the moment.  Yes they have a 13 point cushion, but if that can be closed to 4 or 5 points it would be their squeaky bum time .... 

36 points to play for ....

At the moment I'm just hoping we break the 17 point mark (?) to stop us having the lowest total ever.

Yesterday's result was great but I'll wait before proclaiming a miraculous recovery is in the offing.

7 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:

Livi are looking very shaky at the moment.  Yes they have a 13 point cushion, but if that can be closed to 4 or 5 points it would be their squeaky bum time .... 

36 points to play for ....

Motherwell have (I believe) won six games in a row.  These have given them 18 of the 36 points they now have. 

Livvy have faltered a bit.  It's very difficult to predict how things will go.  Who knows. 

Both Hearts and Livvy got off to tremendous starts in the league and are the next two teams we play. 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Motherwell have (I believe) won six games in a row.  These have given them 18 of the 36 points they now have. 

Livvy have faltered a bit.  It's very difficult to predict how things will go.  Who knows. 

Both Hearts and Livvy got off to tremendous starts in the league and are the next two teams we play. 

M'Well were recently in a relegation battle.

M'Well were recently in a mini league of their own.

M'Well are now above Hibs and Livy.

M'Well could now easily make the Top 6.

M'Well have shown............It can be done.

12 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Anybody know what the Livi malaise is? Last 6: lost 5, drawn 1 (yeah same as us but their team is unchanged(?)- our’s is new)

Lack of squad depth/injuries?

Emperor’s new clothes? 

Probation constraints?

Edited by Paisleyporridge

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 7:23 PM, southsidebud said:

Glad it's been moved to Saturday as missing the school night games against Killie and Celtic. Hopefully we'll be in full great escape mode by then

You got your wish on the date change. Two draws in a row at difficult away games set this game up nicely. Too close to call for me but if we play as we have in the last two games we have a good chance.

Playing at home we will be up against a team who sits back unlike last two away fixtures. Different mindset and approach required to undo a stubborn defence and we need to convert chances and avoid being caught on the break. This is the type of game that will define this season for us. Almost a must win, certainly can't afford to lose it

10 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

If the Mac is fit I’d probably throw him in for his height maybe drop Baird.

Will be a very difficult game for us as their strength is our weakness set pieces.

IMO, he'll be on bench and only be used if there's an injury. 

Now looking forward to this game. If results go our way midweek we could be one point from safety with a win here.

Good form from the Saints over the last two tough away games. Most teams, perhaps barring Celtic,  would take those points as good ones.

Edited by southsidebud

This game has got to be the biggest of our season thus far. Can we turn the draws into wins , I really hope so. 

Just watched the highlights of Livi's game from the weekend,  and it's no great surprise that they scored from a long throw in. If we're to get anything from this game , we're going to have to try and be wise to their set pieces. 

5 hours ago, munoz said:

This game has got to be the biggest of our season thus far. Can we turn the draws into wins , I really hope so. 

Just watched the highlights of Livi's game from the weekend,  and it's no great surprise that they scored from a long throw in. If we're to get anything from this game , we're going to have to try and be wise to their set pieces. 

Agree 100 per cent. They play a deceptively simple and effective game. As many goals scored as conceded I believe. Tight and we'll organised. A challenge to look forward to on Saturday.