Hamilton vs St. Mirren 6th April 2019

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Phoned the ticket office took a few tries to get through.

We requested more tickets from Hamilton on Monday night they said they would send them nothing has turned up yet, postman has already delivered the general mail this morning so they think they might be getting sent special delivery. 

Can't see Hamilton paying postage for special delivery. 

Kind of sums up the impoverished state of Scottish football.   Waiting for the postman ffs.

Can’t a club employee jump in their company car and go and collect them?

8 minutes ago, doonhamer said:

Kind of sums up the impoverished state of Scottish football.   Waiting for the postman ffs.

Can’t a club employee jump in their company car and go and collect them?

C'mon... what do you want? Customer service!

ffs you're lucky the ticket office opens for it very narrow window most days.

Phoned the ticket office took a few tries to get through.
We requested more tickets from Hamilton on Monday night they said they would send them nothing has turned up yet, postman has already delivered the general mail this morning so they think they might be getting sent special delivery. 
Can't see Hamilton paying postage for special delivery. 

Would be easier to send someone to Hamilton to pick them up.

If they haven’t came with the mail today then take it they won’t arrive till tomorrow if sent special delivery.

30 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The usual shambles from the layabouts employed by St Mirren FC.

If Hamilton didn't send all 2000 tickets, then it would have been quite easy to foresee "running out". This should have been sorted out in advance. The communication should be clear if "run out" is different from sold out. We should know how more tickets are available, and when they will be on sale again. This information should be passed to supporters, many of whom were going to buy tickets before the game tonight.

I very much doubt the away end has sold out already, but now we have that information going out on the ticket site.

"Waiting for information" from Hamilton isn't good enough. There needs to be a serious change in mentality around how the club is run and the levels of customer service provided to our long-suffering supporters.

This is all Hamilton's doing.

To try an blame St.Mirren for this is just fucking stupid. You seem to be in good company though. 

If Hamilton don't divulge information to St.Mirren when asked, then there's f**k all the club can do about it, even if they have put plans in place to avoid confusion.

13 minutes ago, FTOF said:

This is all Hamilton's doing.

To try an blame St.Mirren for this is just fucking stupid. You seem to be in good company though. 

If Hamilton don't divulge information to St.Mirren when asked, then there's f**k all the club can do about it, even if they have put plans in place to avoid confusion.

Nonsense, its the usual piss poor communication from St Mirren. If there weren't enough tickets received in the first place then at least let your supporters know what is going on, and put pressure on Hamilton to deliver the rest asap.

That aside, someone could have driven over to Hamilton on Monday, got the tickets, had them sitting in the office now.

No tickets, no information; its pretty shambolic. I suppose some of us just desire for Scottish Premiership football to reach something above tinpot status some day.

And some don't :lol:

If moaning about it has upset Elvis, I'll say its a good mornings work.

10 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Sounds like it's Hamilton's error tbf, club can't help it if Hamilton didn't send enough tickets...

Will end up being pay at the gate

Hamilton will have sent as many as were asked for from the available away support allocation. So if the club asked for 1000 say, then thats what they would have been sent. The main issue is not getting on to Hamilton sooner to up the allocation when it became obvious the initial batch was selling so well.

but hey..! I bet the bigoted, sectarian, racists visiting tonight got their full allocation on time to facilitate their hate filled support, and push families away from SMFC.

23 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Sounds like it's Hamilton's error tbf, club can't help it if Hamilton didn't send enough tickets...

Will end up being pay at the gate

They were a shambles the last time we were there a few months ago, huge queues and nobody had a clue what was going on, least of all Accies Staff.

No harm done tonight, despite the team selection they did ok and never dropped ground on our fellow strugglers. Dundee with a traffic cone as manager might have a chance, it seems with McIntyre, who some Saints fans wanted, they are in freefall. Hamilton have as usual fluked a few results amidst utter tankings, however with their rookie manager barely able to string a coherent sentence together mixed up with attempting to throw his entire team under the bus, I now feel we have the upper hand. Of course we need to do the impossible of beating Hamilton on Saturday, the turd that won't flush, but after tonight I genuinely believe we will on our way to 9th, sorry carried away, 10th spot. Game on!

10 minutes ago, scam75 said:

No harm done tonight, despite the team selection they did ok and never dropped ground on our fellow strugglers. Dundee with a traffic cone as manager might have a chance, it seems with McIntyre, who some Saints fans wanted, they are in freefall. Hamilton have as usual fluked a few results amidst utter tankings, however with their rookie manager barely able to string a coherent sentence together mixed up with attempting to throw his entire team under the bus, I now feel we have the upper hand. Of course we need to do the impossible of beating Hamilton on Saturday, the turd that won't flush, but after tonight I genuinely believe we will on our way to 9th, sorry carried away, 10th spot. Game on!

McIntyre is a decent manager, would be foolish to write Dundee off yet.

I agree we look the best of the three at the moment though.

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

McIntyre is a decent manager, would be foolish to write Dundee off yet.

I agree we look the best of the three at the moment though.

Dee now 6 defeats in a row, Hamilton on a bad run too. Even a draw on Saturday and I believe we will pass them into 10th by the last game.

3 big games Hamilton twice and Dee once more but the other games count too . . .