New strips are MUCH better in person. The photos don't really do them justice, home one is an absolute belter and the away one is tremendous too!

Torfason!! Quality. Wit a player.
Home kit is growing on me. Think it will look good on the pitch.

4 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Torfason!! Quality. Wit a player.
Home kit is growing on me. Think it will look good on the pitch.

It's really nice mate. I liked it before but in person it's just fantastic!

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
2 hours ago, beyond our ken said:
the St George cross will get up the nose of fans of middle-eastern origin

I don't see why, St. George came from the area that is now Syria.

adopted as the emblem of the crusader-need I say more?

Picked up my boys top,who is 3,and he got age 4/5 years top,with his name and big number 3,and its actually a cracker..so a take back what a said previous, but still think goalie tops is from rave scene 80's,am sure a seen Kevin and Perry wear them in that film

Edited by paul torfason
Typo error

On 6/17/2019 at 1:50 AM, madmitch said:

Just bought a new Crash helmet. I think Bell Helmets could create a better strip design than Joma!

IMG_20190613_091602.png

IMG_20190613_091620 side.jpg

IMG_20190613_091638 rear.png

Here’s my latest Saints themed Helmet....soon as I saw it I thought “that’s a Shoei in ....”

Coat retrieved........

BBC0C934-077C-4641-BD88-E2F89D74B4E3.jpeg

15AA7C1C-4051-4AC8-B1D6-B67B37AEDD42.jpeg

146743F6-60A5-45CB-96D6-9CC951E24B3D.jpeg

New strips are MUCH better in person. The photos don't really do them justice, home one is an absolute belter and the away one is tremendous too!

What's the warning tag for? 'Caution- if worn, you will be wearing a top that makes you look like a Germanic leg slapper-minus the feather adorned hat) How the hell can we- and Joma, go wrong with a simple design objective--Black and White stripes, front and back, red numbers and letters--see 2012/13 home top for inspiration

1 hour ago, Deekthebuddie said:
On 6/19/2019 at 12:45 PM, div said:

What's the warning tag for? 'Caution- if worn, you will be wearing a top that makes you look like a Germanic leg slapper-minus the feather adorned hat) How the hell can we- and Joma, go wrong with a simple design objective--Black and White stripes, front and back, red numbers and letters--see 2012/13 home top for inspiration

Still moaning about the strip! It has been chosen and will be worn by the team; accept it. I cannot get my head round why grown men can spend so much time and energy on moaning about kit whose sole object is to distinguish us from the opposition.

Still moaning about the strip! It has been chosen and will be worn by the team; accept it. I cannot get my head round why grown men can spend so much time and energy on moaning about kit whose sole object is to distinguish us from the opposition.
Hope you never moaned about the club tie.

On 6/19/2019 at 12:45 PM, div said:

Can you get lettering and numbers printed there and then at the shop?

How much roughly, as was going to get the wee fellas done.

Our present top must be one of the worst ever. Whoever picked that for St Mirren should be ashamed. That is not us. 

To remedy it, bring out a special Third Top to wear in as many games as possible.

That new Top could be a modern replica of the 1959 Cup Winning jersey and could celebrate the 60th Anniversary of that great victory. 

Get it sortit now Gordon and Tony. 

You know I talk sense. 

The new strip is poor. I have seen it up close in real life and it’s still v poor. It’s a stupid idea to have a two stripes and a sponsor making it look ridiculous. The away top is shocking and clearly targeted at kids which is fair enough. I’d just like a regular black and white kit like the 2013 one maybe with a collar and made by a decent manufacturer. No harm to Joma but the gear is second  rate compared to Adidas, Nike and Macron. It’s also available at half the price from most online kit stockists. Anyhow I haven’t bought a kit since the 2013 but would if we got a cracker . Please next year off the peg Adidas with our badge and sponsor.