Sign in to follow this  
djchapsticks

Welcome Collin Quaner

51 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

What is the likelihood of the international clearance being received in time for him to be in tomorrow’s squad?

depends if he needs to quarantine as some reports have him as being at Schalke for training

I think elite athletes are allowed to avoid quarantine if they are abroad for training purposes, not sure if that applies for an extended christmas break though.

but maybe he's already done his 10 days since then

Edited by beyond our ken

Have we any strikers in the academy that we can reliably throw into the first team at this stage of the season.
We have Lewis Jamieson sitting on the bench every week. Heard good things about the lad.

12 minutes ago, Sonny said:
53 minutes ago, pod said:
Have we any strikers in the academy that we can reliably throw into the first team at this stage of the season.

We have Lewis Jamieson sitting on the bench every week. Heard good things about the lad.

It's a start. Lets not be hasty. 

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

Considering the boy has hardly had a runout with seconds to go I don't think anyone is being hasty.

Would throw him on if we were two or three goals up with seconds to go or I'm I being to hasty. :wink:

You cannot beat a scarf above the head shot to confirm a signing. I just hope the club did not breach any guidelines by doing so. 😂 
In some countries anyone arriving at an airport during this pandemic has to isolate for at least 10days. 

3 minutes ago, God of war said:

Come on Shull, on his day was a magnificent talent.

Just a pity it wisnae on a Saturday!

He was our highest ever transfer fee of £400,000. His return for the money shelled out was poor. Not sure we even got a fee back on him.