St Mirren v Kilmarnock SPFL PREMIERSHIP 22/4/23

shull

2 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Out of interest.

What happens to your season ticket reserved seat if you partake in hospitality?

Does that seat go into general sale or does it just lie empty?

Empty 

That’s a shame as it means that there will be a number of empty seats that could have been sold as I and a few other season ticket holders are in hospitality on Saturday.
I would have liked my seat to have been sold by the club as general admission.
My good friend and workmate who is a season ticket holder at Ibrox told me they have an option to log in to their account and put their seat up for grabs if they can't make game.

When it gets taken it gets them points to be exchanged for discounts on merchandise or season tickets, other tickets.

Obviously St Mirren would only need this option very rarely but might be an idea for future big games.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

My good friend and workmate who is a season ticket holder at Ibrox told me they have an option to log in to their account and put their seat up for grabs if they can't make game.

When it gets taken it gets them points to be exchanged for discounts on merchandise or season tickets, other tickets.

Obviously St Mirren would only need this option very rarely but might be an idea for future big games.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

Could idea from Ibrox....shame about terrible ideas they put into action 2000- 2012

2 hours ago, W6er said:

According to the online site:

- there are now just TEN seats left in the West Stand - 9 in W1 and 1 in W7. 

- EIGHT seats are left in the Main Stand. 

Is it right that Curtis already has a stand named after him, btw? 🤔

I agree , as far as I can see he has done nothing to deserve having a stand named after him 😯

IMG_2639.jpeg

If Killie don't sell out their stand we should do what we did with Livi and open some additional seats for home fans

Edit, I see John Needham tweeted that they're going to sell out the away stand, good effort 

Edited by Doakes

25 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

We need a bigger stadium...could have sold 10k easy here

We could have sold more for this game. But when was the last time we sold out? Dundee Utd in the play-offs, wasn't it? I think the stadium's adequate and we certainly would never recoup the money we'd spend developing it. 

However, if this was to happen frequently, and there's no reason why we can't grow our support, then I would see the need for expansion.

Currently four seats left in the Family Stand, btw.

Some of the responses I've had to posting this from @rsecheek supporters really shows the level of privilege they believe they have over the rest of us.

Not so many "well done" Saints. They are too consumed by the lack of failure of our only one stand, stand.

They went on about the debt we've accrued, wrongly putting it down to that correct decision and telling me we'll be back to giving them two stands next season because of the failure they claim of the current policy.

They really do hate it when a club is doing well without their input.

GIRUT!

GIRUY.png

32 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Some of the responses I've had to posting this from @rsecheek supporters really shows the level of privilege they believe they have over the rest of us.

Not so many "well done" Saints. They are too consumed by the lack of failure of our only one stand, stand.

They went on about the debt we've accrued, wrongly putting it down to that correct decision and telling me we'll be back to giving them two stands next season because of the failure they claim of the current policy.

GIRUT!

GIRUY.png

...and right round ‘em 

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

GIRUT!

GIRUY.png

I hope that you corrected them.  We have not accrued debt.

22 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Out of interest.

What happens to your season ticket reserved seat if you partake in hospitality?

Does that seat go into general sale or does it just lie empty?

As a season ticket holder, would the club be aware one is in hospitality. 

5 minutes ago, pod said:

As a season ticket holder, would the club be aware one is in hospitality. 

On paper yeah, you get a discount if you’re a season ticket holder. Not sure if it would make any practical difference if say, giving someone your season ticket for the game.