St Mirren V Hearts 13/05/2023

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I doubt the manager thought Flynn would make an utterly ludicrous decision when the Hearts player was going nowhere.

ANOTHER week when we've been punished by individual errors. 

I'm sure he didn't think Flynn would do that but he should be questioned why he took off the best man on the park. Baffling.

Why is Tanser at the club ? He is one of the worst players I have seen in years. Why did Dunne come on at half time? He has been poor  for weeks. Why did Strain to off? He was one of our best players. Why did we sudden!y retreat 20 yards in the second half? Manager made an absolute mess of that today. We have dropped points against teams with 10 men in injury time at least 4 times in the last couple of seasons. Robinson is not as clever as folk think. At least we cannot be relegated.

1 minute ago, guinness said:

Why is Tanser at the club ? He is one of the worst players I have seen in years. Why did Dunne come on at half time? He has been poor  for weeks. Why did Strain to off? He was one of our best players. Why did we sudden!y retreat 20 yards in the second half? Manager made an absolute mess of that today. We have dropped points against teams with 10 men in injury time at least 4 times in the last couple of seasons. Robinson is not as clever as folk think. At least we cannot be relegated.

I thought Tanser was decent today.

Dunne came on because Taylor was on a yellow, and given the game the ref was having it was probably a wise move- its just unfortunate that Dunne was terrible. 

Agree he shouldn't have subbed Strain. 

Cannot get relegated 😂😂😂😂👍

9 minutes ago, munoz said:

I thought Tanser was decent today.

Dunne came on because Taylor was on a yellow, and given the game the ref was having it was probably a wise move- its just unfortunate that Dunne was terrible. 

Agree he shouldn't have subbed Strain. 

Cannot get relegated 😂😂😂😂👍

Tanser  was at fault for their first goal. He is hopeless.

2 mins into extra time and we get a free kick in our own half. Everyone goes way up the park for Carson to hoof it straight up and out of play. Why were we not playing possession football with only a couple of mins to go? Joe should have taken the free kick and passed it back to Trevor who could roll it back out to Joe then back to Trevor. 45 seconds wasted and we still have possession. Instead we give them the ball. We don't have a clue how to see a game out and panic at every opportunity. We should have been winning that about 6-0 and yet we manage to commit football suicide. Again.

And I am so glad Dunne is leaving. Reckon it must be to a rugby club. And Tanser is hopeless. Our defensive left side if non existent - high priority for next season.

Very disappointing. Had the game won and then did the usual St Mirren trick of f**king it up. TBF their keeper had 3 great saves, but I lost count of the times we broke up the park with more men than them, and couldn't play the final pass or get a shot off. A great chance to keep Europe alive gone.

Obviously it wasn't the ending or result we all wanted, but social media is fuken mental. 

Tonight I've read on twatter(not mine) - we should sack Robinson, we're going to finish 8th!!! 

Some real crazy fans out there .

tenor.gif

Obviously it wasn't the ending or result we all wanted, but social media is fuken mental. 
Tonight I've read on twatter(not mine) - we should sack Robinson, we're going to finish 8th!!! 
tenor.gif.fcf13604ad3bb42077a63162d6ffb903.gif
Just like the fans Facebook page. Full of shit, at least the marchin on page hasn't got as many assholes posting on it or it's just better moderated.

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:
19 minutes ago, munoz said:
tenor.gif.fcf13604ad3bb42077a63162d6ffb903.gif

Just like the fans Facebook page. Full of shit, at least the marchin on page hasn't got as many assholes posting on it or it's just better moderated.

Dundee Utd with a budget of probably double ours are sitting looking into an abyss.  

3 games left and we still have an outside chance of a great season. 

Fecking demented freaks!

19 minutes ago, golf buddie said:

Manager confirmed took him off due to fitness issues

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

Sorry, but not buying that if he said that. Ryan was the best player on the park by a distance and was still looking the most composed player to create something on the break. 

Far to many players rushing and panicking on the numerous breaks we had towards the end of the game.

If we want to maintain our position or progress next season the whole left hand side pf the pitch needs to be upgraded.

Sorry, but not buying that if he said that. Ryan was the best player on the park by a distance and was still looking the most composed player to create something on the break. 
Far to many players rushing and panicking on the numerous breaks we had towards the end of the game.
If we want to maintain our position or progress next season the whole left hand side pf the pitch needs to be upgraded.
Aren't the players monitored so that the managers actually know their fitness, rather than just what someone in the stands presumes how they are.

Says me lying in their bed and wired to check my cardio levels.

At 2-0 up and in complete control, their keeper had a couple of fantastic saves that had they gone in, would have seen us out of sight.

Second half was frustrating.

Never a sending off tho! 

The penalty was an abhorration. Completely avoidable but completely the right decision.

So frustrating.

Three times this season Hearts have taken points from us that were not deserved... only ourselves to blame. 😥