Hibernian v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 6/8/23

shull

Difficult to call when Hibs beat dross 6-1...  the spaces they had i would like to think we wont give.. the fact the opposition had no midfield or defence...no doubt Saints will be a big step up...Boyle is class and Hibs missed him thats obvious..  so if we keep Boyle quiet.. pepper their goalie and take our chances can see a 2 -1 victory.. glass three quarters full this season.... 

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Difficult to call when Hibs beat dross 6-1...  the spaces they had i would like to think we wont give.. the fact the opposition had no midfield or defence...no doubt Saints will be a big step up...Boyle is class and Hibs missed him thats obvious..  so if we keep Boyle quiet.. pepper their goalie and take our chances can see a 2 -1 victory.. glass three quarters full this season.... 

Three of the goals were clear defensive howlers. Boyle was excellent as was Hibs right back.  Does anyone know if this game will be shown online?

I see no problem for us tomorrow, a comfortable win.

If the referee does his job, Boyle will be sent off for constant cheating diving. Two yellow cards will sort him out. I would never have him in our team. A disgrace to association football.

56 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Going to be a difficult game. Sold two center backs. Brought in Bolton. Dunne injured [surprising] it means Gogic might need to play center half. Right now I'd take a point, but hoping for a win. Coys.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

I would be pleasantly surprised if we get a point.

2 hours ago, shull said:

If the referee does his job, Boyle will be sent off for constant cheating diving. Two yellow cards will sort him out. I would never have him in our team. A disgrace to association football.

Do we have a game on Sat as well as Sun?

Three of the goals were clear defensive howlers. Boyle was excellent as was Hibs right back.  Does anyone know if this game will be shown online?
My Kilmarnock supporting workmate watched the match and said Hibs new Right back was honking and nearly all their chances came through him getting easily beat.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

I'll donate £100 to the charity of your choice if we win tomorrow. If we don't you donate £10 to my charity.

3 hours ago, shull said:

I think everyone will be questioning the referee if we win tomorrow. Just adding more speculation to who you really support, lol

How many offers would you be willing to make?
Is it just limited to Shull?
Reason I ask us that we are not playing tomorrow so you likely need to donate £10 regardless. [emoji23] 
Really??? Do I have to explain it to you. [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]